Recent content by Negativecreep0

1. N

Where can we buy this?

Hey I live in Philadelphia PA and that particular set is found in almost every Suncoast video in any mall i go to. They have that and a ripley set too
  2. N

Rinkya Auction Service and others like it

Hey guys I reviewed the site and the pricing but one quick questions it seems shipping from japan is ridiculous. Say I wanted to order a small 9 inch action figure that weighs not even 2 lbs on average using EMS what is the shipping cost of it approx? thanks guys. Anyone else know any other...
  3. N

Help figuring out which figure I saw?

you were the one who bought it right before me!!!!! don't answer your door tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. N

This is the figure i was speaking of, it is called the Berserk Dx Figure, anyone know where i might purchase one? I saw a few on japanese ebay but don't have an account and can't speak japanese :<!!!? any help would be appreciated guys
  5. N

Ok guys i found on ebay the skull night figure, which is the same line of figure that the Guts one i was talking about is. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2748162727 So then which version of Guts figure am i talking about? and anyone have any links to vendors selling it?
  6. N

Hi guys I was just recently at the Otakon 2003 convention and I saw a wonderful berserk figure in a box for only 18!!!! I was gonna buy it.... went to get money and it was gone :<. So I have been searching online for it everywhere and was unable to find it. It looks like the Guts, Black...
Top Bottom