Recent content by neohx_7

1. N

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace, Kentaro Miura.
  2. N

Episode 359

I only started reading Berserk in 2000. Seems to me that the length of real world time passed has resulted in a mountain of expectations for this reunion. I think its fascinating and insightful we have Tolkien's "letters" as well as some history of manuscript/worldbuilding. I hope some day...
  3. N

Episode 243

The ship on pgs 16-17 is really great. I love the Ganishka teeth and the cannons in the eyeballs. I think if I was a sailor and saw that through a telescope I would shit my pants.
  4. N

Episode 234

Re:Episode 234~~~WarcraftIII..:) Ganishka's teeth first reminded me of one of those giant chain chomps from Mario, and he also looks a little bit like a nutcracker. Whatever he looks like, I'm sure the showdown will be sweet. (I think he'll fight with Locus, but if not somone will. Its the...
  5. N

Episode 233

The Daka seem to be created on a one to one ratio with a female. (always ones with great bodies, of course) I'm starting to wonder what the population of Midland is. They've already been conquered and devastated by disease if I remember correctly. Theres TONS of male corpses and heads...
  6. N

Episode 232

I was wondering why you posted that image on the beta mmcafe image uploader... ;)
  7. N

TGS - Berserk PS2

Use a decent browser like Mozilla and turn off auto popups. That way popups that are initiated explicitly still work. Mozilla will also block images from servers as you see fit. It really neuters IGN and Magicbox. Anyways, this is the best 10% demo I've ever seen. It really makes me wonder...
  8. N

TGS - Berserk PS2

TGS screen of new Berserk Game I came across this photo of the new Berserk game for PS2 by Sammy. http://watch.impress.co.jp/game/docs/20030927/ss39.jpg Its very blurry, but I think thats Guts taking on some trolls in the snow. Looks like same type of gameplay as the Dreamcast one. (WARNING...
  9. N

Episode 226

Yes, its a fake. Read through current chapters topics from the last few weeks. Its actually an incredibly lucky guess. I thought maybe Olivier was joking when he gave this chapter description. By the way, Greetings from a long-time lurker! Thanks to everyone who is helping with...
  10. N

Episode 226

Ya he has spewed blood Mortal Kombat style many times before. Its just crazy to see the armor dripping with blood. Don't you think that would make a kickass color cover for the next volume? Guts in beast armor with blood dripping out of the plates in the armor.
  11. N

Episode 226

You've got a great point there. Its obvious with pages 6-8 that the drawing of the wound becomes the eye of the beast. I'm wondering whats going on with all the images shown of Guts inside his body. Considering how Guts, with pucks help, has been able to recover from all sorts of wounds night...
Top Bottom