Recent content by nir085

1. N

[FS] AOW Statues

Arrived in perfect condition in a very short amount of time. Thanks so much!
  2. N

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Hahaha. Sorry if I creeped you out or whatever by doing that, but just take it as a compliment (because I occasionally check your post list to get the BERSERK news quickly, instead of browsing through tons of commentary). Over the little SW argument we had, though.
  3. N

That is good news. [Not being Ebert] is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. Although he has rated it as highly as I have, now that you mention him. ... I can't say that comparing just any fiction movie side-by-side is ...normal. Your post is nearly reminiscient of one of those...
  4. N

Well. Uh. I appreciate the quick response time, at least. You should rationalize something, instead of just saying "it flat out sucks" whenever you feel the whim. Your undeserved ego is what is really offensive. That added on to the fact that you constitute every other quote saying the same...
  5. N

It wouldn't be hard at all: it would just be boring. Well, you should be! :'(Someday, you will be! They already have: http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=http://www.rebelscum.com/toys2005/ROTSanakin50-1.jpg *shrugs* Still makes him more honorable/moral than Guts; there's no way you'll...
  6. N

After the Daredevil movie , it was inevitable...

Most [anime fans] here should watch it just because they will get a kick out of one of the character's names :D (hint: Shang Tsung). What is this "Darkstakers" you speak of? Are you referring to the Nightstalkers group in the Blade movie/comic book series? Because of the poor reception at the...
  7. N

Manga Recomendations

Oh, nice find with the Blitz Royale, thanks. I must say that I'm pretty surprised it's available there, but not at Sasuga Book/Amazon Japan/animaxis.com/etc. Guess I was wrong about Koushun Takami writing it, though, so don't expect the writing to be that great. Then again, it's pretty hard to...
  8. N

Manga Recomendations

Takami's the author of the manga and the novel...so he's neither a screenwriter nor a director. The person you're thinking of is Kinji Fukasaku and yes, he did die sometime during the second movie's work and his son Kenta Fukasaku took over, explaining why the second movie was so disappointing...
  9. N

Manga Recomendations

It's much better than the movie in my opinion, however, if you've started out with the movie then you may get a little bit sick of the dramatization (the flashbacks), in which case the novel would still be the best among the three. But, unlike the movie, the manga has plenty of similarities to...
  10. N

The Jedi Holocaust and the destruction of the Old Republic ::) ... (and yes, that counts because Emperor Palpatine was the one who ordered it for the sake of the Empire) Also the near destruction of Yavin 4, the dissolution of the Senate, lots of stuff in EU too (examples include: a temple...
  11. N

Olivier is gone

Whatever I was going to say would be only be paraphrasing some of the above and my begging wouldn't be the deciding factor in bringing him back... ...so I'll just say thank you (a lot), that the only people who thought PL belonged in this forum didn't belong here themselves (a small number, I'm...
  12. N

You forgot Kevin Smith   :-\ ... >:( >:( >:( It's not a rumor by the way, Sparnage; there has been actual talk, not just rumors, about SW (EU) living on through a TV series...but I'm sure not expecting much. I can recall reading some stuff from theforce.net, maybe superherohype.com and other...
  13. N

Looking to buy my first berserk statue...lots listed.

If you're not absolutely bent on getting a highly overpriced statue simply to get that "ultra-rare/expensive collector's" feeling, then I recommend starting off your statue/merchandise collection with this PVC statue or diorama. No, it does not compare to real statues, that goes without...
  14. N

Battle Royal

The manga was 10x better than the movie and the novel was a 100,000x better (than the movie). I will never forgive Fukasaku for screwing up Kiriyama's role in the movie.
  15. N

Blade Trinity

My God, yes. What an overrated show. What an overrated Count. Precisely. All anime adaptations have plot fallacies galore, but who cares as long as its entertaining? And the anime is very entertaining, despite the confusion it creates. Anyways, someone should get on topic...so I'll just agree...
Top Bottom