Recent content by noni_moon

1. N

Did you feel for any of the Apostles?

:???: ... I think you're taking this way too seriously, dude. But whatever, nevermind. -_-
  2. N

Ummmm.. chill? =/ it's a joke. Besides, the guy is entitled to feel whatever the heck he wants to feel about any character. I personally don't know why would anyone feel sorry for the Count.. but hey, who cares, really? Yep. I'd say so.
  3. N

*insert deep voice of wisdom here* you will learn one day, son :griffnotevil:
  4. N

I think he meant the 'reborn' Griffith, maybe? (since they're both one in the same, for the most part). Femto is badass and creepy as hell, but hardly 'sympathetic'.
  5. N

Well, I defiantly felt and still feel sympathy for Griffith (though he's not really an apostle). Rosine's backstory was completely heartbreaking for me too :sad:, and even though I never cared about Ganishka.. I did felt a little bit sorry for him in the end.
  6. N

What Do You Imagine The Character's Voices Sounding Like?

I think Griffith's voice in original anime adaptation was simply perfect, almost exactly as how I imagined it would sound like. As for Guts.. hmmm, I liked his voice just fine, but I always imagined it to be more 'rough' when he's pissed. Caska, on the other hand, was pretty damn good but too...
  7. N

Episode 303

um- 'finally'? are we reading the same manga, by any chance?
  8. N

What will Falconia be like?

pfff, I'm a sucker for cuteness, so I'll pick Choice A. :griffnotevil:
  9. N

Episode 303

"The emperor's past would be revealed".. did they specify which emperor it was? o_o
  10. N

What will Falconia be like?

Me too, but I'm actually much more interested in how would Griffith feel, think, react, etc on the exact moment that he'll be crown as king. The moment when he realize that his dream has finally came true..
  11. N

Speculations on Griffith

u-um, please allow me to jump in... *ducks flying objects* I.. really don't think it had anything to do with 'ego', per say, when it comes Neiru2012's interpretation of the story. She admitted more than once that it was just; an interpretation. She didn't try to shove it down people's...
  12. N

Episode 303

I'm still freaking out about the next episode- holly molly! and I gatta say; I REALLY love how Femto is drawn with Miura's 'new' style.
  13. N

Goosebumps

Oh, man.. same here.
  14. N

Episode 303

H-hi there Femto ;_____________________; *is completely dead from pure awesomeness*
  15. N

Speculations on Griffith

I'd like to apologize to everyone I've lied to... I'm so so sorry, you guys! what I did was gross and absolutely unfair >__< I have no excuse to justify what I did... except that at that point in my life I was stupidly and pathetically desperate for attention. A lot of suff happened in my life...
Top Bottom