Recent content by Nox

1. N

Episode 275

Thanks Saiya and Aaz, just what I needed after an exam =D This time Ganishka notices Guts brand, looks like they have a really nice conversation there. I cant wait for the translation >_<
  2. N

Saddest moment in Berserk

I agree too, I think is one of the saddest moments in Berserk. I also think that the whole part when Guts and Casca are traveling together after Griffith rebirth is really sad, more so after he tried to kill Casca and she starts refusing him again. I found the episode when Isidro, Farnese and...
  3. N

Episode 266

Thanks ^^ *Nox goes to read it right away, and then run like hell to university >_<* Out topic: Merry Christmas to all!! :D
  4. N

Episode 264

Don't look like it, they are pretty far. Even so I can't see Isidro asking Guts what was that about, and Guts saying: "well, he asked me if I was the raiding leader of the band of the Hawks, but it was long time ago....." and all. I'm starting to think that they won't know Guts history until...
  5. N

Episode 264

Miura is a genius. Really nice episode, I wanted Guts band to overheard his conversation with Owen :(, either way it's really interesting how things worked out, Guts expression on page 4 is priceless, and about the Pontiff dream....I wasn't expecting less from it XDDD
  6. N

Episode 264

:( , you were faster than me! XDD I guess he is the Pontiff, no other choice I can think of
  7. N

Episode 263

Thanks for the scans, nice episode :) Mannnn, and the rest of the group isn't paying attention when Owen ask Guts about him!! Miura is killing me >_<
  8. N

Episode 262

O___________O Already out?? I wasn't expecting it until midnight (on my country) at least. Either way, thanks for the scans ^_^ Nice episode, I wanted to see Owen stepping forward and recognizing Guts :( , I guess I will have to wait. And well, never crossed my mind that they would burn the...
  9. N

Episode 260

I cant go away too long, you guys are too fast XDD Thanks ^^
  10. N

Episode 260

Thanks for the scans Aazealh ^_^ Just cut the tiger in half, XDD Owen seems to recognize Guts.........if i remember correctly we only know for sure that Owen saw Guts once at the ball after the 100 war ended, maybe he is just asking himself howcome that man can wield such a huge sword XDDD...
  11. N

Episode 259

aisssssss, I just love this series X], cant wait for the next ep I wonder if Owen will recognize Guts or Casca at any moment during the battle .......I can see him asking for Griffith XDD Thanks for the scans ^_^
  12. N

Episode 258

out already!? that was fast, thanks for the scans and translation ^_^ I was wondering when we were going to know something about Irvine, looks pretty interesting :D and about Griffith.......since he was reincarnated i got the feeling he was so........unreachable, inhuman, but in this episode...
  13. N

What are the themes/morals/messages behind Berserk?

But at the same time, after the troll attack Schierke talks about the angels she conjured as the same angels the church prays to, the difference is in the way they believe in them. I think Miura criticizes the way people manipulate religion for their benefit, because, since always, after...
  14. N

What are the themes/morals/messages behind Berserk?

but still you can be a jumping fish  ;D I'm new too, hello all ^_^/
Top Bottom