Recent content by Oni Shinigami

1. Oni Shinigami

Episode 285

:guts: Seeing Guts again will be nice. I wonder what type of adventures the crew will have out at sea... :isidro: Or who knows...perhaps they're already on the island :troll: Either way I wanna see the Dragon Slayer fall down on a big sea monster :badbone:
  2. Oni Shinigami

Episode 281

Basically my speculation is this... Griff takes midland and becomes the new king and savior of the people. Guts and the scoobies are going to be on an odyssey type quest to revive Casca of her former self. With the revived Casca (and whoever is left alive with Guts) will return to a Midland...
  3. Oni Shinigami

Episode 281

Hunters are broken, bring your Warrior to say Hi =) NE name is Ithilidana; we should schedule a meeting sometime, we can grunt foreign languages to eachother. As for my Berserk comment...I think Griffith is going to become the King of Midland and the storyline is going to shift to... GATTS ...
  4. Oni Shinigami

Episode 281

Yes...yes it does. Grif No More offers another photoshop piece of gold. Saiyajinnoouji?!? You play WoW on the Wildhammer server? me too!! Lv 49 War,NE.
  5. Oni Shinigami

Episode 278

fuggin sweet episode,it met my expectations. I like where things are going.
  6. Oni Shinigami

Episode 273

Thanks for the episode Aazealh,it was amazing. Gatts using a burning flame wheel DS brought a tear of happiness to my eye. I also agree with the above poster,I like how Serpico is being more involved in the huge battles,taking out of the snake in sync with Gatts' strike was beautiful.
  7. Oni Shinigami

Character theme songs?

Here's a song I chose that reflects Guts struggle with the Beast. A song by Arch Enemy,pretty hardcore Metal. I planned on ripping manga scenes and making a motion music video slide show using this song. Guts - Arch Enemy:"Enemy Within" Dark thoughts rise up Deep in your mind The killing of...
  8. Oni Shinigami

A Berserk Music Video That Used Manga Scans

Berserk Video Found I was browsing through google video when I found this. I'm sure most of you have seen it already,and who knows the guy who made it probably posted it on here along time ago. But for any of those who haven't seen it,it's pretty neat...
  9. Oni Shinigami

Episode 270

Gatts taking on a magic user should proof to be interesting indeed. I'm sure the actions Gatts takes during this battle will reach the attention of many,though the true intentions was an escape route to get to a ship, he's ending up taking out a large portion of the siege attack in the process.
  10. Oni Shinigami

Hi Everybody

Nice to be here. P.S. I also miss Mitch Hedberg ( your sig )
  11. Oni Shinigami

Hi Everybody

Hi,I'm new to these forums but I'm a long time fan of Berserk. I look forward to ep 270. Nice to meet you all.
Top Bottom