Recent content by OvTheWoods

1. O

Would the hawks have been as successful had Guts not joined them?

Hey guys, new guy OvTheWoods here once more with a new topic :guts: So yeah, this is one of those questions i have asked myself very often and i would like to hear what your thoughts are. Personally i would say that the Hawks would likely have achieve many of their goals but they would most...
  2. O

Would the eclipse have turned out slightly different if Guts...

Isn't that just blatantly stating the obvious? Guts himself states very clearly that he doesn't feel right without his word by his side.
  3. O

Would the eclipse have turned out slightly different if Guts...

...had his sword? Now don't get me wrong i know he would never haven been able to "save" Griffith or even remotely harm the God hand, but if his sword was not broken during the fight with Wyald do you think he would have been able to avoid loosing his arm and eye? or prevent Casca being "broken"...
  4. O

TellTale and their games (The Wolf Among US, The Walking Dead)

I finished the first episode of The Wolf Among Us and i must say that i am really looking forward to seeing where they go with this! At first i didn't find the fantasy characters living in New York all that appealing to me, but after playing it i gotta admit that this is a truly facinating take...
  5. O

TellTale and their games (The Wolf Among US, The Walking Dead)

Before i say anything i just wanted to say HEY! i just joined today, it's nice to meet you all! :serpico: t So anyway i was just sitting around pondering what kind of topic to start in order to introduce myself and then i happened upon this video game board and i figured i'd make one about...
Top Bottom