Recent content by Parkus

1. Parkus

Episode 376

Your kidding me right? Edit: It's real,
  2. Parkus

Episode 376

Yeah I managed to get a glimpse of some of it and it just seems nonsensical, not that it's anything new:mozgus:
  3. Parkus

Scenes in Berserk that tug at your heartstrings

Definitely the part where Guts was "sword-fighting" with the moonlight boy, it brought such a huge feeling out of me and it made me happy seeing Guts act as the father figure he was never able to become. I just wish the continuation was able to bring out the same kind of emotion out of me.
  4. Parkus

Hello everyone

Except that pretty much everyone here aren't "young people", pretty sure we know our right from wrong, were not toddlers.:sweatdrop:
  5. Parkus

What Are You Playing?

Well damn, this just ruined it a little:judo:, I'll for sure try out MGS2 though
  6. Parkus

What Are You Playing?

Just started playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and I was missing out, the gameplay reminds me a lot of Asura's Wrath, just less repetitive when it comes to combat. I've never been a huge fan of Metal Gear games but this one is getting me hooked, might just play every single Metal gear...
  7. Parkus

Things you disliked when you were younger but learned to like overtime

Not exactly, it's just whenever I go out to eat with some new people it's usually a seafood place since I LOVE seafood, they never show any type of discomfort or some irritation about eating fish, or seafood in general. Well this sounded sad, glad you feel better about yourself!
  8. Parkus

Oh yeah sorry:sweatdrop: I was in a little bit of a rush when I was making this thread and forgot to say that this thread didn't have to be specifically about food. This is a shock, I've never met a person who disliked fish, though, of course we all have our different tastes.
  9. Parkus

I don't think something like this has been posted before since nothing showed up when I searched it, if it has, then my mistake. But on to the topic of this thread, just a small but simple answer, tomatoes, I just hated these red circular guys, I only got into eating them because I forced...
  10. Parkus

Collections and the very reason we collect

A bit tight on money but i'm getting there...just very slowly.
  11. Parkus

Collections and the very reason we collect

To me, collecting things feel more like some kind of achievement, especially if you've collected every single thing of it(which I am nowhere close to doing:judo:)and it just gives me a nice feeling to have it.
  12. Parkus

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

Here I was trying to cling to some hope, something to support the continuation, just to see this pop up, at least we see now why the episodes apart of the continuation are the way they are:sad:
  13. Parkus

Episode 375

I'm really gonna hope Guts does something by the time episode 380 hits, there's no way their gonna keep him like this for awhile getting up just to fall down for the what? the 3rd time? is just a really sad sight to see, I get their trying to show him as a broken man but the way they're doing it...
  14. Parkus

Episode 375

They definitely don't know what to do with his character at this point, they could have at least given him a reaction, this is sad.
Top Bottom