Recent content by poodeta

1. P

Episode 282

Aaaaaaah almost forgot it came out this week man whats wrong with me glad i checked cant wait to see what happens. Thanks alot Aaz.
  2. P

Movies To Look Forward to

I wanna know what you guys think of this movie that will be coming out soon called Smokin Aces. http://www.smokinaces.net/
  3. P

Episode 269

couldn't be the boat roderick was talkin bout though since he didnt have it at the dock right??? maybe its a wave of makara coming to attack the town now since the daka at the dock have been killed.... hmm then again maybe not but ya never know might use em as a blockade against all sea travel...
  4. P

Episode 267

Dammit no Azan again where did that fat bastard go??? did he leave town or something, maybe he is sleeping in the woods outside of town Bah if he doesn't show up somewhere soon looks like my thoughts on him joining guts's group will be flying out the window
  5. P

Episode 265

man did i like this episode ooo boy oh boy cant wait till the next one, maybe Azan make guest appearance :carcus: aaaaaaah too excited <seizures>
  6. P

Episode 263

Thanx for teh ep Aazealh but dag nabbit no Azan again
  7. P

Episode 263

hmm i dunno why but that pearl harbor comment made me wonder if there will be any flying familiar
  8. P

Episode 263

Ooooooooooooooooooooo pretty....... :guts: Man I hope Azan really does show up ive been waiting for that fat bastard to make an appearance for a while
  9. P

Episode 262

Man im just hopin to see AZAN's wandering ass next time :badbone: and i coulda sworn puchacha or am I forgetting my damn portuguese again
  10. P

Episode 261

Hmmmm I'm not sure but it seems her mother approves of her going with guts and the others she seemed like the type of person who would do that and could do that :guts:(well thats if the tigers didn't get her cause i haven't seen her mom in a bit) Hmmm speaking of which that damn Azan better...
  11. P

Episode 260

Guts looks alot like some old movie star from the 80's to me there Ya know the one from the Masters Of The Universe movie and the Old Punisher movie dang i foget his name i think it might be Raulph London or sumthin bah ill go look it up when im not feelin so lazy anyone else see it or is it...
  12. P

Episode 256

would be funny if he was sleepin against one of those pillars or somthin ;D
  13. P

Episode 256

i know it's a bit off from what you guys were talkin about but whatever happened to azan???
  14. P

Episode 254

I think he will after the hell they went through I know i sure as heck wouldnt have forgotten Guts's face
  15. P

How did you get into Berserk?

I found out about berserk from word of mouth from a few friends. They described beserk so beautifully so i had to watch the anime i eventually got around to watching the whole anime and was very impressed then i went around hunting for the manga and been in love with the series ever since then...
Top Bottom