Recent content by RabidChimera

1. R

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Incredibly sad news, rest in piece Miura
  2. R

My CNC machined Berserk props and armor

Wow these all look great! Well done dude!
  3. R

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

They've stated on there facebook page that the paintjob was a rush to get it ready for the show and that final release will have more weathering to guts armour as well as blood splatter! So this beast is going to look even better then what we're seeing! :isidro: :guts:
  4. R

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Now THAT is a berserk statue! Thanks for the share this is just simply amazing :ubik: Will definitely be picking this up I can't wait to see what there doing for the rest of the series too!
  5. R

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Wow they've really jacked the price up on these compared to previous releases in the series! But they are amazing looking so I'm still pre-ordering them
  6. R

Nice very nice! It's about daym time femto came up for pre-order! Definitely getting all of them :guts:
  7. R

Berserk: Over the Years

Wow this is amazing! Thanks for sharing :ubik:
  8. R

Ahh yes here they are! Glad to see there still in the works Femto's color scheme looks really nice an slan looks really good aswell the details on all of them look great actually I do agree with the god hand not fitting the format tho an the articulation being rather forced on all of them but...
  9. R

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Re: Upcoming: threezero 1/6 articulated figure Wow looks amazing can't wait for this to come up for pre order! :ubik:
  10. R

Dose anybody know what's happening with these? Can't seem to find any info on them hoping they haven't been scrapped :sad:
  11. R

2015 20th anniversary model

HOLD UP GUYS HOLD UP!!! It comes with an extra attachment this time! :isidro: Combine that with the new paint job and it's basically a brand new never seen before statue! Never again to be repeated!!! We'd be mad not to buy this right away! :ganishka: :ganishka: :ganishka:
  12. R

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Re: Upcoming: threezero 1/6 articulated figure Great to see another company start producing berserk merchandise, An wow! Tyrion and those mechs look amazing! Can't wait to see what these guys do with berserk! :ubik:
  13. R

[ART OF WAR NEW RELEASE]Berserk -Skull Knight & Beherit- *2014 Version

I quite like it it's at least something new and different BUT will definitely be passing with that price tag that's just stupidly laughably stupid
  14. R

Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and customized

Re: Berserk Headlong kit 1:8 painted and personalized Fuck yeah! :isidro: That's SICK man defiantly the best version ive seen of this kit well done! :beast:
  15. R

Max Factory Femto

These both look so fucking amazing! :isidro: Haven't brought anything from AOW in along time just can't be bothered with there boring poses an ridiculous prices these have great poses an i love the bases on both an at most likely half price instant buy! Hope there released soon! I'm also pretty...
Top Bottom