Recent content by Rakshas

1. R

Berserk Character QUOTES

Wyld - " ... Stupid selfish bastards, when i get interrupted while i'm try' an to kill or fuck something I GET REALLY CRANKY! " When Wyld is trying to rape Caske and get interrupted by Hawk archer... ;D particulary love this one. Guts - " Whats lucky about this ? Our luck just hit rock...
  2. R

Gaiseric's Kingdom BEFORE Void?

A lot of thing make us think that SK was Gaiseric... As Walter said, in episode 220, Slann call him " Your Majesty... " ... And we cannot denied that he look like Gaiseric. Same Skull armor.
  3. R

What happened to the Sword of Resonance?

Sword of resonnance is a "combo". Sword of SK + behelit wich has been eaten by SK. I think he can use it, more than one time, just pulling it in his corpse.
  4. R

Theory of Fate and CAUSALITY

Loool very nice explanation 10-4 ( and graphic too )... ;D I was like lmao when i saw it ;D !
  5. R

Could Ganishka be a previous godhand?

Re: Could Ganashka be a previous godhand? Hope no... By the way, his name is not Ganishka ? You called him Ganashka Italian Demon...
  6. R

Gaiseric's Kingdom BEFORE Void?

Dhalsimguru... ;D... nice... It said that his name is Dna. You are talking of Master Dna right ?
  7. R

Slan & Guts

Re: slann & gatsu My god...
  8. R

Episode 244

The balance of power was so unfair... Miura needed to inclue magical as an " Help " to have a chance against GH... So, it was sure they'll be some news character ( Schierke, Flora ) ... For the " comic " side, it permitt to Miura, to have a more complete mangas, which will set with every...
  9. R

Theory of Fate and CAUSALITY

Re: Theory of Fate and Casulty It's a shame that my english blow... It seems "nice" for me. Things are repeating but not exactly the same as before.
  10. R

Episode 244

Sk's attack and cannon too. Guts is kinda inoffensif against GH. Even if he now wear the Berserk Armor, he will not be big deal for FEMTO. Also, in my opinion, he is already or almost at his best level with the DS... Perhaps he will get some cursed items, new weapons or at least some...
  11. R

Ishidoro Hate?

What ? Do you mean Puck isn't important ? By the way, both of them bring to the mangas Fun, and Fun is an important part of a Mangas even if it's a dark one like Berserk. The reader can make a pause, laughing a little, take a lill break. Ishidoro and Puck are like Jar jar in Star Wars episode 1...
  12. R

Episode 244

10 September...
  13. R

Something just hit me

Well... It's kinda hard to wait untill the next chapter/volume of this master piece... So many question and no answer... With so many character background, legend, story; perhaps even Miura himself will be lost ( hope no ) ... Hope we'll get all our answer.
  14. R

Ishidoro Hate?

Ishidoro is, for me an interesting character. Puck + Ishidoro are simply great, and make the " comic part " of Berserk wich is, a very hard and mad Mangas.
  15. R

Were Skully and Flora lovers?

How can you all be sure that Scherkie is in love with Guts ??? Actually she blushed once and so ???
Top Bottom