Recent content by rathtub

1. rathtub

Rathtub's Arts n' Doodles

Well, it's been almost a month since I posted any art here for reasons that are pretty obvious. I've been taking a lot of time as of late to spend time enjoying myself as much as I can while also processing the really intense grief that's come with Miura's passing. Berserk was (and still is)...
  2. rathtub

I use Imgur. What I do is I open the image in a new tab, then copy paste that URL into the insert image option box.
  3. rathtub

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Utterly devastated and still in just as much shock when I got the news from a friend. It'll be difficult to fall asleep tonight. Rest in peace Kentaro Miura, you blessed an innumerable number of lives on this planet with your artwork and storytelling. You will never be forgotten.
  4. rathtub

I'm finally free from my semester! That means that pretty soon (still have some things to do) that I plan to start making all the Berserk art that haven't been able to make as a result of my workload. I took some of my free time to finish up a sketch I started about three weeks ago while...
  5. rathtub

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

This is a real treat for the eyes! There are so many little details that it's like a scavenger hunt. It's a really immersive piece that makes it feel like I'm walking through the village as I look around for those details.
  6. rathtub

you know how it is with spaghetti!

you know how it is with spaghetti!
  7. rathtub

Skullchimes' Berserk fanarts and stuff

This is super cute! I also really dig that arcade carpet back ground.
  8. rathtub

Things That Make You Happy

Sometimes my friend on Discord will livestream himself feeding his cat. I'm currently far away from my own cats, so it's always nice and comforting to see someone else's kitty being happy and well taken care of.
  9. rathtub

I'm kinda salty I didn't think of this idea back in February, but I had some spare time last night and decided to make a quick doodle to de-stress. (Also apologies again for yet another double post.)
  10. rathtub

What is Guts striking at in this picture?

I honestly think it could be either just be a promotional piece or part of a future panel to be honest. Interesting to me are the edges around Gut's cape. It could just be Miura still adjusting to digital and finding his style in it, but to my eyes it looks like things were erased around them...
  11. rathtub

:3 Thank you!
  12. rathtub

Thankies, Grail!
  13. rathtub

In his defense, the Lyme disease adds flavor. If there is going to be an apostle defector in Griffith's crew, it's probably going to be Irvine, but that's reliant on some factors and my art thread isn't the place for my dozens of theories about Irvine. Unless they're in art form, of course :guts:
  14. rathtub

*David Attenborough voice* Here we see the majestic stag wolf after securing it's prey. A most gruesome scene indeed, the unlucky deer trapped between it's mighty jaws. It has now...acknowledged our cameraman. It's long, horse-like tail swaying back and forth like that of a dog, it seems to...
  15. rathtub

The New Picture Thread

Those big 'ol eyes are melting my heart, she's gorgeous. Sorry to hear about Salem, though.
Top Bottom