Recent content by Rickert

1. Rickert

Episode 271

Well, why doesn't that Daiba dude use his magic for the transportation of the ship he is on, instead of having a crew to maneuver it (If he can make tornado's etc he should be able to move the ship doesn't he? In any case this isn't certain. Same goes for the subordinate you were talking about...
  2. Rickert

CnColors

stupid-stupid-stupid.. ah well... more comments for you :guts: :badbone:
  3. Rickert

Comet Colors

TheRedComet: you're always welcome, and btw yes the lips might be a bit off. It's a hasty piece and I'm not very good at lips, that's why... CnC: I kind of expected you to say something like that. But I intentionally leaved the first piece without any bit of contrast and exaggerated the...
  4. Rickert

CnColors

holy chips, that last one is really nice buddy! sorry for the late reply.. :casca:
  5. Rickert

Comet Colors

Nice first colorings RedComet, keep practising and after a while you'll get the basics of coloring (shadows, lightfall, reflected light, but also skintones.. etc).. I, myself often have troubles too finding a decent color palette. The more you make, the more it's gonna make more sense along...
  6. Rickert

Support Casca ! :-)

votez! jadiz: 46 casca: 54 :guts:
  7. Rickert

I've had an extraordinarily good day thread

I work with a old fat geezer from Suriname and he teaches me a lot about being 'chill'.. So eventually I learn to just shut up and instead listen and to only communicate with only the eyes. :puck: (I don't even care if that sentence was incorrectly spelled etc..we got some other lame topic for...
  8. Rickert

What if Berserk was about Pizza?

something like that, ..yeah.
  9. Rickert

CnColors

I like it. except for the blurry area, for example; on Guts cape... color palet = amazing :chomp:
  10. Rickert

hehe.. well, actually it IS a cat. (just kidding off course) :griff:
  11. Rickert

Episode 271

thanx for the scans, I'm a bit late I see..heh! Anyway: I really like this pic..(photoshopped it a bit for you people)
  12. Rickert

New Season of South Park...

come on now. south park is for kids OR for people who still can't get enough after a 'X' amount of seasons. EDIT: IMO
  13. Rickert

No, I'm not dead yet.

I don't remember you, welcome back anywayz! :guts:
  14. Rickert

okay, now you guys are asking for it ..*yawn*
  15. Rickert

Berserk Fanart!

What JIN says. I forgot to say the same thing, good black fills and the balance in it. I especially like the way you've drawn Zodd and Puck. Keep it up pal! :SK:
Top Bottom