Recent content by robinhood

1. R

Berserk Stop Motion Animation

for sure, a nice background mask of a forest or desert or something. Only thing is, it would have a new mask for every single new still photo, and theres like 1700 of them!
  2. R

Berserk Stop Motion Animation

Hey everyone, so check this video out- there are alot of berserk action figures and music being played in this. Guts is the main character http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JueEzBrY9gA
  3. R

Episode 312

I wish I was not serious, but I am. SERIOUSLY though- how many hiatuses have there been in the last two years!? just saying..... :???:
  4. R

Episode 312

alright guys.... there has been way to many long waiting periods between episodes this past year or two. I'm getting a strong feeling that we'll never see the end of berserk- at least not in the next ten years! By that time many could loose interest. Not saying this with any delight
  5. R

Dark Horse Releases

really? why- are the those volumes longer or something?
  6. R

Media Blasters Remastering Berserk

So if you're looking to purchase this at say, a Best Buy -they will not carry it in the store or warehouse. So it's a .com item only from that retail store. Just so y'all know.
  7. R

In regards to my sleeping beauty comment, my only point was to show that it is possible to indeed to create a 5.1 surround format for a show such as berserk- in the case of sleeping beauty even a uncompressed audio format. Thanks for clarifying Derek that you indeed could have, if it wasn't for...
  8. R

Hey everybody, I had no idea they were releasing a triple dip of this box set before i saw this board, and I am a huge berserk fan. So on that note, sales will probably not go that well with this box set when allot of people don't even know of it being released- sadly. The tech spec of this dvd...
Top Bottom