Recent content by ruru

1. R

Dream Voice cast for U.S. Berserk anime

I think Sir Anthony Hopkins could pull this off in spades If all voice actors were famous actors I do not think dubs would have the problem that is so prominent in dubbed anime-----the problem: It sucks
  2. R

similarity? repetition?

I also think the Zoddo / Gatsu Connection is obvious. Way back when in Taka no Dan what was it that Gatsu wanted to do.....fight...get stronger.... Zoddo is looking for that opponent that will rock his world..heh. Both just wanna scrap.
  3. R

Gatts, Gatsu, Guts etc....

in Japanese they have a sound after most ending consenants. So the name Guts would sound like Gatsu if spoken in Japanese. I think that is why the mistake came. I am not sure what is more appropriate for the translation....misspelling the name in sake of pronunciation or spelling it correctly...
  4. R

clues to Guts "undead man"

yata = can translate as I did it.....or hurray.
  5. R

similarity? repetition?

I agree with the similaries of Griffith's new band with the Hawks. If for no other reason than they are both instruments in Griffith's dream. Both are to be used in order for Griffith to get his country and rule. I think it is also kind of refreshing as this band might be cast aside in order...
  6. R

when you're weary

In some ways Guts is like Solid Snake. Both just want to be left alone to lead there own lives in solitude. But damn it, they do not realize that they are so damn interesting and inspirng in so many way. They attract other people like moths to light in darkness. These guys don't even know it...
  7. R

Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

that movie is great......I am once again going to chime in on IRC This sreamload stuff just sucks.....that movie was made off a cam...someone brought a digital camera in the theater and did a really good job. Also the Vampire Hunter D movie is out...but it is a cam as well and it is not so...
  8. R

Devil May Cry O_O;

DMC 0\/\/|\|z That game is badass...the voice acting does suck and the camera could be a little more well developed. Otherwise the game is tight.......and for that kid who cannot figure out the guns.... ........... you are strugglin.... that game has been beaten though and now I am on to...
  9. R

alternatives...

Email me sometime...I will gladly put some manga up on my ftp...or I would..if it were legal that is....  ~_^ Luckily my ftp is for educational purposes only and if you are a government agen you have to get out.....something like that.....Bill Clinton owns with that act. o yeah...
  10. R

alternatives...

The fact is that we cannot go to the store and buy the manga. It is not out here in the US. Half the time j00 buy translations of it they end up being wrong. Honestly when I can buy the manga here and it is good translations then I will for sure. Until then you can get alot of the manga on...
  11. R

alternatives...

ummmm...scans could go to irc that way they could just be served along with everthing else...including the Berserk SVCD's of the anime...which are excellent. They come from the HK DVD's. The manga chan on Dalnet would love to get their hands on some good berserk scans....
Top Bottom