Recent content by RyoSaeba86

1. R

Repaint Berserk 20th Anniversary Statue

Man, it surprised me! This thing is HUGE and I love it! It looks so cool in the display case. Post your pics after you get it fellmark. :isidro: Or do you plan on keeping it in the box!? :mozgus:
  2. R

Sorry for the late post. Been busy with work. Also, sorry for the bad quality of photos. I only have a 5 megapixal camrea I love this statue! There is 1 thing that bothers me. I want to ask you guys with the 20th anniversary statue if you have the same problem. The bottom part of the...
  3. R

Damn, I just received my repaint statue and it has only been 2 DAYS! I need help on posting images. I can't seem to put up my picture by copy and paste. Any help would be nice and I can share my spoils with this forum? Thanks Aazealh! I am such a noob. I only have pictures of it still in...
  4. R

YEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :beast: I just received this message. I am so happy. The wait is really hurting now. :mozgus: "Dearest ????? ??????, Thank you for your support to ART OF WAR. Your "Repainting BERSERK 20th Anniversary Statue" has been shipped on 29th June. Hope you will receive...
  5. R

Curious on what you bought fellmark? I was also trying to find a display case for mine, but it is hard to find one with a depth of 60cm(35inch) for a decent price. Display cases are really expensive :puck:
  6. R

Well, I ordered from AOW directly and I don't know how you ordered yours anotherberserkfan. They just thanked me for the business and payment and that is all. They stated that they will notify me when they ship it out. I hope I get serial #1 or 10 :guts: Oh! and I paid 1250USD!!! So heavy on the...
  7. R

I am kinda new here. I always read the posts on this forum but haven't really post much. I am on of the few who ordered the 20th repaint berserk armor. I am curious how you can find out your serial # since fellmark and anotherberserkfan found out their serial #? Do you just ask AOW?
  8. R

How are the AOW statues made?

I was wondering, I own many of the Berserk statues that AOW makes and really enjoy them. Then one day, I asked myself, how do they make them so well? Do they make each single statue by hand or what? Can someone help me with my ignorance. Thanks.
  9. R

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Indeed! Sorry for not having a picture. This is my FIRST POST EVER! I copied and pasted but the picture wouldn't appear. I'm sure if anyone want to see what it looks like, they can find a way.
  10. R

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary”

Pre-order of New item: “BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary” Dear Customers, We are pleased to inform you our latest item, BERSERK-commemoration statue of 20th anniversary will be open for order at 12:00 p.m. (noon) 20th June(Japanese time). It is the biggest molding of...
Top Bottom