Recent content by Salty Kenny

1. Salty Kenny

SkullKast 107 - Gorge (Ep 361)

Maybe Gaiseric invades Skellig, maybe he becomes infatuated by it for some reason, maybe a young witch lass, decides to stay in Skellig to learn from its people, while hes own empire goes to hell without him...
  2. Salty Kenny

Xbox line up impressions

When the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 Call of Chernobyl mod comes out, then you have my attention.
  3. Salty Kenny

Episode 361 (July 22)

Absolutely love this Grail, i personally would have drawn Conrad using this picture as a reference. I think it would have been fitting.
  4. Salty Kenny

Episode 361 (July 22)

5. Salty Kenny

SkullKast 106 - Snow and Flames (Vol 22-2)

I believe i said this on a podcast before but ill say it again because i truly mean in, the worst thing about being a Berserk fan, is that i only get a new podcast from you guys only so often, and yet your conversations are far more engaging and funny than dozens upon dozens of "professional"...
  6. Salty Kenny

found this youtuber man he did a fantastic job with these videos

Try this one for size https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqlbLB7Owl0
  7. Salty Kenny

Vampira's colorings

When hatred brings people together...
  8. Salty Kenny

SkullKast 106 - Snow and Flames (Vol 22-2)

Ah finally the chapter about my favorite character, and also that other one.
  9. Salty Kenny

Skullkast 105 - Ruptured World (Vol 22)

Oh no!...Oh Yes!
  10. Salty Kenny

Goddammit, i love being a Berserk fan. Being a berserk fan is like having the most beautiful woman in world make sweet sugar honey love to you and then right when your about to climax, she kicks you in the balls and as she walks off she goes, ill call back.........................someday, and...
  11. Salty Kenny

Whats 3 years anyway?
  12. Salty Kenny

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

Thank you, glad you enjoy it.
  13. Salty Kenny

Papa Schnoz is giving is boy the thumbs up because big Slan titties, Mama Schnoz is weeping into her hankie because she knows Slan is a hussy who goes around giving handy j's and bj's to the other God Hand members behind the school gymnasium. She ain't no wife material.
  14. Salty Kenny

All abominations deserve at least one person who loves them, and yes that is Schnoz's wingman/Papa Schnoz's, right next to Mama Schnoz.
  15. Salty Kenny

The last month has been a real stress filled endeavor, particularly do to to my job and then to make things easier, my depression decided to come in for the tag team assist and pin my ass into the ground for the 3 count..........but, like a true Berserk fan, in the last couple of weeks i managed...
Top Bottom