Recent content by Salty Kenny

1. Salty Kenny

Phenomenal work dude, really! I see no reason why i shouldn't create your own "Creation Station"...

Phenomenal work dude, really! I see no reason why i shouldn't create your own "Creation Station" page and post all your work.
  2. Salty Kenny

SkullKast 121: Halloween Spooktacular

Its actually tough for me to get scared or unsettled anymore but when the Slug Baron emerges from the darkness in front of Rickert, yeah that's a beautiful spooky moment.
  3. Salty Kenny

Movies you've recently watched

I busted my VHS tape of the original Terminator because i rewinded it so much, particularly to see the Tech-Noir scene and when we see the endoskeleton for the first time rising up, that last one was legitimately the thing that got me into drawing, as a 5 year old kid, that scene left an...
  4. Salty Kenny

Adventures in YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N9npNPQEvY&ab_channel=Pertinax M personal favourite... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8JIzbtNLQ&ab_channel=Pertinax
  5. Salty Kenny

What are you watching? (television thread)

He asked agent Smith to be one when he jacked back into the matrix.
  6. Salty Kenny

Irvine and Sonia Speculation

If there was ever an apostle to join Guts group, i always thought it would be Irvine, Sonia, on the other hand, i see her more as a tragic character, dying for what she believed (Griffith/Femto) but yeah, Irvine always seemed (at least to me) as an individual who came to regret what he became.
  7. Salty Kenny

What Are You Playing?

That collection actually came out on Switch!?! Wow now i might actually buy one....
  8. Salty Kenny

What Are You Playing?

There were 4 of them in the GBA (of which i find them to be insurable underrated), never played the DS ones, but yeah it would be amazing to play some amazing GBA titles on the Switch.
  9. Salty Kenny

What Are You Playing?

Speaking of the GBA, anyone here a fan of the Mega Man Zero games?
  10. Salty Kenny

The itching is starting. I might need to finally start making something myself.

The itching is starting. I might need to finally start making something myself.
  11. Salty Kenny

Movies to look forward to

Looks like perfectly good schlock...
  12. Salty Kenny

Movies you've recently watched

Is it a legibly good movie? After the first trailer i pretty much stood away from any news about this movie, i had low expectations. Please tell me so i can finally have a sigh of relief and go to the movie theater with a popcorn cup filled with gabagool and enjoy myself. As a 30th year old...
  13. Salty Kenny

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

I wouldn't comment about it if wasn't dead spot on. Start hammering girl!
  14. Salty Kenny

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

My hair is starting to go white in the same spot as Guts, does that count?
  15. Salty Kenny

The Art of Guin

Sometimes you just need to let it go and move on....next time you wont forget.
Top Bottom