Recent content by sandman

1. S

Episode 279

thanks for the release Saiya... and I thought the Kushan were only going to attack from the sea, I guess I should have been thinking about the big picture :guts:
  2. S

Episode 275

When you predict somthing like that you diserve some praise, plus if I would have thought about it more I would have probable been on the same page as Walter... Cause Daiba needs to die, I dont care who kills him but he needs to die. I wish Serpico could learn how to be one with his air...
  3. S

Episode 275

You called it Walter...so how did you come up with that one, was it because Daiba is in the air so you wanted to see someone take him down from is flying dino or are you just that good??
  4. S

Episode 273

Sad that there is no episode yet, but happy knowing that the six month break is false :guts: I had a hard time with his three month summer vaction last year, I dont think I could have survived another long break like that :puck: Edited: Just for you Aazealh
  5. S

Episode 273

Dude that F*%$# up.... Someone should a Dragon Slayer up the A*% for F'ing with berserker fans emotions :judo: Wait... then how did Griffith no More get the pic of the firery beast??? :???:
  6. S

Chung's stuff

Re: Original art? Very interesting rendition of an old Gut :guts: And that ladies head shot is awesome :isidro:.... but the lips and Eyes scream Photoshop IMO... and if I am wrong you are the master and Lips and Eyes :)
  7. S

Episode 271

Nice sound clip Aazealh :serpico: Cant wait to see what how this fight progresses, first I think that Guts saving the crew was a sign to the Shaman of weakness, so he will start trying to kill them and while Guts is saving them Daiba will go for the cheap shot. This is where Serpico will fly in...
  8. S

Csmw's colors

Your English my not be all that great but your art is awesome :isidro: I would like to see what you could do with episode 271's material :beast:
  9. S

Episode 268

Boy and I was really feeling sorry for you friend too :judo:
  10. S

Episode 268

Thanks for the clarification... I haven't seen the episode yet so I was a little confussed :???:
  11. S

Episode 268

First post sorry but it is for a good cause. Anyway I would like to says that I like your guys site, all the stuff here is very insightful. To the case at hand, why did Miura change the image of the fire spirit? here are some pics: the new one the old one This is the first case I have seen...
Top Bottom