Recent content by Shadow67733

1. S

Forgiveness

I'm fairly certain SK was talking about if Casca being "cured" was in her best interests. For Guts its def his main priority but the reference was geared more into his selfishness and if bringing Casca back making her re-live all the pain and revenge against Griffith is what she would want...
  2. S

What makes Berserk so great?

If its makes any sense to say, Berserk is a "realistic" series based out of a fantasy realm. It shows the good and bad of humanity in the most extreme ways and does not hold back one bit. I find this style very honest and true to the story and world. The artwork is fantastic, the characters are...
  3. S

DnDead

Yeah great episode I was making +1 mace jokes for days on DDO after that one(pull it often on that game and its crap,lol). "Here Fry, take my +1 mace" haha. Never played PnP but many of his ideas created a massive amount of MMO's books and other entertainment. We had an "in game"...
  4. S

Guts and Food

Oh ya, totally true getting pretty worried now... Haven't seen Guts defecate for like 23 volumes now. Must have some backage up in there. Poor guy's gonna need mad x-lax. Note: just because you don't see them do everyday activities doesn't mean they don't, trust me I think they can manage on...
  5. S

Illustrative foreshadowing

Wow, it seems every time I go through this series I understand and appreciate it that much more and catch a bunch of nifty little details. Anyhow others most likely have caught this seeing as how this site is full of fanatics but I thought it was interesting.. Wish I had a good shot of the...
  6. S

Would Guts survive the Eclipse with his current equipment?

Um, well not really. As much as I know Gut's owns, its pretty unlikely. The eclipse is not something anyone is really meant to live through. You are trapped in a...I suppose we'll call it a "dimension"(i know i'll get crap for using this term) full of endless apostles wanting to kill you. Yes...
  7. S

What will happen when...

Hmm age of darkness (as if it isn't already pretty hellish, lol) followed by "Enter the Dragon-slayer" (sweet title) oooohhhhh yeeaaahhh. Oh yes, punch & pie will be served too!!
  8. S

Griffith's pre-Eclipse words

Page 85 Griffith: (If you touch me now) (If you grasp my shoulder now) (I'll never again) (I'll never again...!!) Page 86 Griffith: (I'LL NEVER AGAIN FORGIVE....................) Okay this has been bothering me for a long time. I know at this point in the series Griffith had a love/hate thing...
  9. S

Does Sonia know that Griffith's army is composed of monstrous apostles?

Wow, great thanks for the info. Like I said, quite a bit does get lost in translation for me and since I like to know what is going on in depth I appreciate the help. I do think many people are confused by subtle differences in translations. Of course thats not to excuse lack of reading...
  10. S

After she talks to Zodd and makes her prophecies he says something along the lines of "so this is what prophecies are like" as she looks around and says "who knows?". Now if u translate it different thats cool and I'd be happy to hear a better meaning from it although now I can see how you...
  11. S

I do agree with the fact Griffith inspires a tremendous amount of loyalty coupled with the fact he gave Sonia a home and took her in from an environment where she was almost certainly misunderstood and an outcast. However, its still unclear how much she knows or the extent of her powers. I...
  12. S

It always bothered me to no end!

Not very astute, but that was my point. A simple statement..you are still cupable for what you do good or evil aside..thats it, no mystery.. but after being blasted by moral shrapnel one I felt I had to explain even though I am preaching to the choir. I wasen't going for some deep quandry with...
  13. S

While you have some pretty valid arguments and I agree with you on most of your arguments I don't recall using morality once in any of my points other then to make a common generalization about griffith and guts as examples... From a moral standpoint yes, Guts is "good" Griffith "evil"...if you...
  14. S

The Guts/Farnese relationship thread.

Hmm don't see that relationship going anywhere with Guts still occupied with Caska. Although I do think it will be a while if it does happen for Farnese to get with Roderick. The fact is both Guts and Farnese are obsessed with different people. Schierke and Ishidro is a fairly straightforward...
  15. S

Hmm well the people are pretty desperate always being at war in poverty and being killed in nasty ways. Griffith leading an army to liberate them does have a great "good guy" appeal, also he was formally known before as "Midlands savior" and quite famous. Throughout history every country has had...
Top Bottom