Recent content by silentmoon

1. S

Episode 264

Ok, I think we need to get two things straight. First, we only have a VERY vague idea about what Griffith's agenda is and second, we don't know what Griffith's true powers are so it would be pointless to argue how much and how easily Guts can hurt him. However, having said that, I think that if...
  2. S

Episode 264

I agree with that. I think Griffith's focus is on other things right now. Moreoever, even though Guts might pose a threat to Griffith in the future, as of now Griffith can probably defeat Guts quite easily. Furthermore, at this instant, I think Griffith and the rest of the god hands view Guts...
  3. S

Episode 264

Great episode, thx
  4. S

Episode 264

Good question. I wonder though how this all fits in into the overall story. I mean on one side we have Guts talking to Owen, something about Pontiff going on, Ganishka on the verge of invading Vritannis and Griffith hanging around somewhere nearby. Moreover, there are still so many unanswered...
  5. S

Episode 263

We might need to take a second look at Griffith's intentions. A while ago he destroyed Flora, and it looks like he wants to eliminate all that oppose him. Maybe he doesn't even plan on attacking Vritannis and saving all the nobles. He might attack Ganishka himself at home and take him out when...
  6. S

Episode 263

Yea going with what you said, Roderick's boat will probably be destroyed by a Kushan boat, and Guts and "crew" will take over a Kushan warship =).
  7. S

Episode 263

Yea, it's a matter of time Guts' band finds out who they're really travelling with =). I just hope it's soon (sometime in next four episodes), cause everytime they talk about the stuff Guts did in the past right in front of his face I feel like smacking them in the face and telling them "he's...
Top Bottom