Recent content by Silicon Creature

1. S

Episode 236

Maybe, but who knows how far they have to sail.
  2. S

why didnt Charlotte get pregnant?

??? We do see exactly that.
  3. S

why didnt Charlotte get pregnant?

Ehh...did you just skip chapter 38 or something?
  4. S

s.o.s.

Hmm, as far as I know Guts didn't give up anything, he simply realized that he couldn't protect Caska and pursue revenge at the same time. So he has to find a safe place for Caska to live before he can go after Griffith again, that's why they're going to Elfheim. Of course now that their party...
  5. S

About Roshinu

Maybe Roshinu was just close to her house when the Godhand appeared.
  6. S

About Roshinu

She sacrificed her parents.
  7. S

too old for anime/manga?

Like most people here I too believe you can't be too old for anime/manga. However I did notice that slowly I begun to lose interest in certain animes like Naruto, ROD TV and One Piece, right now I'm more interested in the more 'mature' animes like Ghost in the Shell: GitS, Blame, Boogiepop...
  8. S

Is Guts' Beherit for him?

Guts wouldn't want to become an Apostle and I doubt the Godhand could pursuade him. But he's been carrying it too long for it not to serve a purpose, so who will use it?
  9. S

Gate watcher?

Re:gatewatcher? I don't think he was actually the gatewatcher, it looks like Zodd was just waiting for the Skull Knight.
  10. S

2nd favourite relation of characters

From that list I'd have to say Caska and Guts. Before the Eclipse their relationship wasn't all that interesting, but I really like how it has developed after Caska lost her sanity.
  11. S

Episode 235

Re:Episode 235? It's from the manga Blame.
  12. S

Where can I find Berserk music videos to download?

www.animemusicvideos.org is the best site for AMVs. Just do a search for Berserk AMVs. Berserk - Sentance ^^ This is my favorite Berserk AMV. You have to be a member to download from the local server, but registering is free so that shouldn't be a problem.
  13. S

Episode 235

Re:Episode 235? It's true that Charlotte is the queen, but how long has she been in captivity, do the people even know if she is still alive? Having her on his side is certainly a good way for Griffith to become king, but if he freed Midland from Ganishka (which he will do either way) he'd...
Top Bottom