Recent content by silvia

1. S

Some statue suggestions?

by my casca statue! for 350$ shipped you can't beat it. 1/6 scale (12 inches tall). I've had several people tell me it's the best casca they've seen! :slan:
  2. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

I'm bumping this up for the new sale... 110$ shipped in the US for an unassembled kit. If you want an assembled kit it's probably gonna be about 300$ but you can PM and we'll talk. This is gonna be a run of about 10. I think 2 are spoken for already. Just to be clear - this is 1/6 scale figure...
  3. S

WIP - Ehren's Casca kit

i'm blown away dude. you took it to another level. spurs are amazing
  4. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture (LOTS of new pics on page 1) I only plan to make 5 or 6 more castings. Just let me know if you want one. Thanks
  5. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture (LOTS of new pics on page 1) updated with new photos
  6. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture Hey is anyone gonna be at Comic Con NY next weekend (8-10)? This Casca sculpt will be there. At the Brain Theft booth. Stop and say hi!
  7. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture LOL I'm a Phillies fan too! Thanks for the compliments everyone.
  8. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

My Casca Sculpture FINALLY! I need to take better photos but these will have to do for the time being. This thing has been kicking around my studio for like a year now. Glad to see it finished. Hope you like her This was a long time coming. The pics don't do it justice. I need to snap some...
  9. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture Yes that's right. I sculpted a naked Casca first! LOL Then as I begin to detail the sculpt I will break it down in to pieces. Casca's legs, arms and head come off. The torso and waist are one piece. the cape, sword, and scabbard all come off as well.
  10. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture Hey thanks again everyone. I'd say that I've spent about 120-140 hours working on Casca to get her this far. I don't have any time lapse videos of myself sculpting but it's something I've thought about. Maybe one day... my problem is that I just want to dive right into work...
  11. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture O thanks! That's quite a compliment considering you pretty much own the art forum! All my techniques were learned while spending nearly 7 years with McFarlane toys. I sculpt in wax and use a lot of dental style sculpting tools. You can see a bit more of my work here...
  12. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture Thanks for the continued support! I made a few last second asjustments to her. I made the legs a tiny bit skinnier and did some small stuff to the portrait. I already pulled molds from the head and hair. I'm painting the portrait right now. I'll post pics later today. Thanks
  13. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture I will have an update on this very soon.
  14. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture I'll do the molding and casting myself. I spent nearly 7 years sculpting at McFarlane toys and I picked up a lot of good info while I was there. Of course I'll be using gi1000 silicon and smooth cast urethane. It's probably the best stuff on the market. The figure is broken...
  15. S

Casca Sculpture round 2!

Re: Casca Sculpture I'm really happy everyone seems to like her. I think I'm gonna make my molds! I'll need a little time to get her all squared away so if you've got friends that might be interested in this, start spreading the word. I'd really appreciate it. Once I have an 'artists proof' all...
Top Bottom