Recent content by simpleplex

1. S

Berserk Video Game Reviews

It does. Beherit <- Ba'al Berith <- Berith <- Berit. I've shown evidence for each connection on the chain. Not great evidence, but I showed my work, flawed as it may be, and all that one needs to disprove it is evidence to the contrary to break any link in the chain. But saying I have nothing as...
  2. S

Good to know. Thank you for clearing that up. I guess you could say I take the same liberty that they do in that respect. That's just the root, it connects up with beherit as we know it. And the concept of creating covenants and potential relation to the name beherit isn't a good reason to...
  3. S

Okay, I'm just making the connections to say that it's possible. What makes it less likely than "Miura chose the name because he thought it sounded cool."? It's based on shaky evidence, but the estimation of Miura's intention is just as shaky. It's not relevant to you, who is concerned with...
  4. S

Yes, I even found my own trace. And my source wasn't related to Berserk either. It was "The Encyclopedia of Demons and Demonology" by Rosemary Ellen Guiley. I don't think it's a great source because the author seems to be a bit crackpot and I'm hesitant to believe most things related to the...
  5. S

In reference to the original being/demon/deity. Across time and translations even proper names transform and/or combine with others. I know next to nothing about Indian deities, but at a cursory glance I can see Krishna has a fair share of alternate names and interpretations that muddy up...
  6. S

Ooh! Never heard of that book before. Never came up in any searches I made (though admittedly I'm not skilled in the arts of reseach, I hit the tenth page of Google and call it a day) I should hope it's true, but I'd hesitate to lean on it. At the very least it bears larger credence than what...
  7. S

Thanks a lot. I also personally prefer 'Behelit' myself and its what I choose to say casually. Ultimately its a made up thing so I have no issues with how people want to say it. It was just bugging me how nobody seemed to have any good explanation for where it may have come from. I could have...
  8. S

Hello all, For almost a year now I've been working on a series of videos which discusses all the Berserk video games that have so far been released, and for their production I've referenced and used this site for researching purposes and to gather general reactions to help understand how they...
Top Bottom