Recent content by skethee2

1. S

Episode 274

Thnks for the episode Aaz And nice preview :troll: I wonder how long this fight is going to last :chomp:
  2. S

Episode 273

I believe Griffith wants to get rid of Ganishka using Guts. So far Guts been taking care of the most powerful enemies from Ganishka. Griffith been playing everyone like a chess peice so far. May be there will be more generals when pope gets back.
  3. S

Episode 270

Very good episode....cant ask for better :zodd: But I am gonna be really pissed off if Griffith comes along after everything is done and takes all the glory that Guts should get:chomp: :troll:
  4. S

Episode 269

wow...great episode Lots of surprises in this episode Beast is amazing :chomp:
  5. S

Episode 269

Ya sorry abt that....I am really bad with names :chomp: But Azan will play role soon, otherwise Muira would not have introduced us to him in the city.
  6. S

Episode 269

I wouldn't be surprised if there are hundreds of Makaras. If so Guts and Crew probably will start running away and finding the boat faster without engaging the enemy. And what happened to that general, forgot his name, used to be with Schierke as the second in command of Holy Iron Chain...
  7. S

Episode 268

I also agree this episode will focus on Schierke. But I wonder when the pope will arrive. Off topic: "Griffith No More!" your sig and avy are AMAZING :guts:
  8. S

Episode 265

The awesomeness of this episode has rendered me immobile :troll: Thanks Aazealh :isidro: its been awhile since we had a massacre....let alone a pisacha massacre cant wait for December 22 :chomp:
  9. S

Episode 263

Those demon beast with bows reminds me of the Urukais from Lord of the Rings :troll:
  10. S

Episode 263

I don't say much on this forum, but I don't know if this has been said already: The whole Ganishka and Pishacha are total rip from Hindu legends and gods But very cleverly inserted in the stories Some of these names are Sanskrit..Ganishka: Ganesh anyways I wonder if Guts will take control of...
  11. S

Episode 253

thanks :D Then they both will be pissed at her Maybe we will get to see a battle in the sea...first time in Berserk yep yep...thats what it looks like she is doing
  12. S

Episode 253

Hi every one...I am new here I think Farnese is trying to be usefull in her own way by accepting to the marriage and getting the ship for Gatts and Co I doubt there will be a big fight in getting Farnese back At the end though the mother will probably get the ship for them and help them out to...
Top Bottom