Recent content by Skorne

1. S

Game Personality Types

You are the Explorer, player of many games and master of none. You are a hardcore gamer, yet you play casually. Gaming is a hobby, but it is also a passion. Many won't understand all this, but you do, and you're happy with that. Like all adventurers, you always look for the next game to play...
  2. S

What are you reading?

Has anyone read the twighlight series? I just finished the first one, what about you all?
  3. S

The black ball

I just bought the anime myself, last week actually, i gotta say i liked it, but it wasnt nearly as much fun nor bloody as i would have hoped it to be. Good, but a bit of a let down. I think i will stick with Manga.
  4. S

Do you think Casca will grudge Guts for nearly raping her?

My two cents are worth that much,So, I've read this thread. And i gotta admit, it's kinda lost me. Primarily cause i am stuck at one point and i can't really make any reasonable suspicions when it comes to Guts and Casca. Maybe it is just me, but how is Guts' ATTEMPTED rape under the armor's...
  5. S

What makes Berserk so great?

I know I am resurrecting a thread, but i like this one. For me, it directly acknowledges real life's own futility and how meaningless life appears to be. Giving the reader your own stick to measure yourself with. Personally a large portion of my love for this series is knowing the age old...
  6. S

Super Bowl!

haha. I was the only giants fan in a room of 20 some odd people. Almost got my ass kicked. good times!
  7. S

Something about Griffith just doesn't seem right to me

In a large amount of ways, i completely agree with Griffith. certain people do mean more to the world. cause they choose to make it happen. they don't let life pass them by and take their lives into their own hands. They cannot allow their lives to pass them by. It's ludicrous Most...
  8. S

okay...so someone else can follow what I am talking about. I didn't trust Griffith's character prior to having knowledge of the events of the eclipse.
  9. S

I agree with that without hesitation.
  10. S

Yeah, i've been looking, still am. I am not denying anything you have stated, he had weaknesses and insecurities, yes it was stated by casca, it's called being 'human.' So is there not a character who's person hits a nerve on a deeper level for you? Griffith happens to be that person for...
  11. S

Stupid things you did as a kid

i learned not to do that by watching my mom.....
  12. S

Okay, I can say that if I get flamed for asking/stating this, that I am fully aware of what might be said against me. Now. For some reason, there is something about Griffith as a person that has never sat quite right with me. Pre-Eclipse to be more precise (mainly during the Golden Age arc)...
  13. S

Stupid things you did as a kid

Okay, for the record, i didn't misbehave like some you did as miniature hellspawn. But there was a few things. First of all. for almost 2 years i wore nothing but superman gear with a velcro cape. no lie. so i would get on top of the fridge and jump off. explains why i have some issues...
  14. S

When the country goes to shit...

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OF COURSE, i'd prolly be one of the first people dead with an M16 a few 50 round clips, and my trusty M9, not to mention the hatchet i keep in my truck, i think i'd be okay. But me personally, i'd go looking for the nearest military installation. assuming they didn't...
  15. S

Introduction to Berserk

1. I was introduced to Berserk through the anime back in something like 2005. I had a friend back in OKlahoma, US who was slowly breaking me into anime. the only good one he had me watch was Berserk. Especially after the fact that he made me wait and watch please teacher, silent mobius, and a...
Top Bottom