Recent content by Skullknightfire

1. S

Need Berserk PS2 game soundtrack info

Does anyone know a site where you can download the individual tracks on the DVD soundtrack? I'm looking for the specific song, played several times in the movie. At the second fight between Guts and Griffith on the hill... that song. Any assistance would be awesome, even as far as the name of...
  2. S

You're going to hell

Well that's just the point ladies and gentleman... and thus... the name of the topic. We are all going to hell. This is one of the many reasons why I believe this entire system of judgement to be a farce. Many of the things we feel and want to do naturally are wrong? I think not.
  3. S

The Shadows of Darkness

Well I'm glad that such a humble topic as mine can attract the forum's finest. I'd like to hear C's story.
  4. S

Positions in this Forum

I thank you for your reply. You have answered my question flawlessly. I hope I may be able to help you our in some way in our futures.
  5. S

Positions in this Forum

Can anyone explain the positions of various profiles to me? Is there a way to change or move up in position... and if so.. does it mean anything special?
  6. S

The Shadows of Darkness

The shadows between this realm and the next are only here as the fire within our own lives burns and grows. Who else has been in a near death experience and took something away from that place?
  7. S

You're going to hell

???
  8. S

You're going to hell

My mistake... um... chief... I guess there will be some relative company in my fated destination.
  9. S

You're going to hell

It's really going to be something, to see what lies beyond the boundaries of this life... this consciousness... I feel that I am going to laugh when the veil of humanity is lifted from me... and all that truly is... will become my knowledge.
  10. S

You're going to hell

Well It seems that none of you have gotten to the Seventh Level... which is the level I received. I guess I am more violent than I thought. A fitting place for someone like me, however.
Top Bottom