Recent content by Somnivagrious

1. Somnivagrious

Guts Pop Art

Really diggin' all the colors you used here. They all compliment each other so well!! Grail already brought it up, but I'm interested in knowing if this was a traditional or digital piece as well. It sure looks like it took a while to do haha
  2. Somnivagrious

Breathtaking Watercolor Art of Schierke

Looks great :ubik: Thanks for posting the sketch/lineart too. One of my favorite things is seeing the process of other people's art.
  3. Somnivagrious

What hobbies do you have?

I draw both professionally and for fun so I'm not sure if I can technically list that as a hobby :ganishka: But here's some other stuff I like doing: 1. Exercising and walking my dog around the neighborhood. My dog is a beagle/terrier mix and we named him Murphy after Robocop haha 2. Video...
  4. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Thank you :guts:
  5. Somnivagrious

Theoden's 3D Sculpts

Looks awesome :ubik: Thanks for sharing the process with us, too!! I love seeing how other people do art.
  6. Somnivagrious

Mogen's sculptures and repaints

Dang dude that Mozgus turned out killer!! I bet all those feathers took eons to detail...
  7. Somnivagrious

ixupi's Sculptures

Your Rakshas looks great!! I'm interested in seeing what it would look like colored too, but it has a sort of unique charm being all white (kinda spooky). Also dig how you did the painting for the behelit. The shading really makes it pop.
  8. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Thanks again!! It was a bit of a challenge to fit a composition into a perfect square (usually I do rectangles) but finally getting something to work felt pretty awesome :ganishka: Thanks :ubik:!! I feel kinda bad about only ever drawing Guts ahah..... Once I finish some of the huge projects...
  9. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Hey guys I finished that piece I mentioned above. It's for the cover of an 8tracks playlist of songs that remind me of Berserk (some of you may disagree with my choices but I made the mix for myself so...lol...) Here's the playlist: http://8tracks.com/7oby/cracks-in-the-blade
  10. Somnivagrious

What do you do for a living

22, freelance artist :badbone: It's actually pretty slow right now because the last 5-ish years have been incredibly difficult (bad decisions etc etc) but things are starting to look up!! I studied fine art at a college near Pittsburgh before moving to where I am now, but the college here's...
  11. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Thanks :guts:!! I wasn't aiming for a lava-like look, but I totally see it now and it's a pretty cool unintended effect haha
  12. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Thanks fellas :void:!!
  13. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Thank you :D!! Thank you!! That really, truly, means a lot to me. O-blessed-king-of-longing has reblogged some of my more finished Berserk drawings (maybe all three of the ones I've posted here?) so if you follow them then it's possible you've seen them there. Either way, it's pretty cool that...
  14. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Thanks!! The new piece I'm working on also has a really flowy/Venom-like Beast in it. The Beast is just soooo much fun to draw :schnoz:
  15. Somnivagrious

Some of my Berserk art

Hello everyone!! I'm Somnivagrious (usually I just go by 7oby/Toby though) and I really dig Berserk. First post here so I figured I'd make it an art post haha I've got a Tumblr: http://somnivagrious.co.vu/ Instagram https://instagram.com/somnivagrious/ and Facebook...
Top Bottom