Recent content by SpaceKingScot

1. SpaceKingScot

Been a really long time since I logged in here. Might as well take the chance to just say that I...

Been a really long time since I logged in here. Might as well take the chance to just say that I overall liked 365/6 and am willing to view pre and post tragedy as two different entities sharing the common thread of a connected story. I trust Mori to not screw this up. There was a difference...
  2. SpaceKingScot

Well ok I guess.

Well ok I guess.
  3. SpaceKingScot

Episode 364

If Miura would have wanted a continuation to be made, then it should be made. If he wouldn't have wanted that, then it would be for the best if it isn't produced. I'm very, very glad that his wishes are at the forefront in the consideration of this critical decision. I've spoken on the forums...
  4. SpaceKingScot

Star Wars: Visions

I've long been a fan of star wars animated offerings. So much so that I'd probably call clone wars my all time favorite western TV show. So I'm down for anything else they produce in animation, its always good.
  5. SpaceKingScot

What Are You Playing?

Speaking of axiom verge they just announced that the sequel is out today on switch and ps4.
  6. SpaceKingScot

What Are You Playing?

I've been replaying the 2D metroid series in preparation for metroid Dread this october. I've completed Zero Mission, Samus returns, and Super Metroid, and now I'm on Fusion. Super and Zero mission are masterpieces, any fan of the metroidvania genre knows that by now. But Samus Returns and...
  7. SpaceKingScot

Episode 364

This is bittersweet in a way I find hard to eloquently describe. On one hand, I'm very excited for a new chapter, as I always am. On the other, this is for certain the last chapter drawn by Miura, and very possibly the last ever in general too. I would usually spend a lot of time speculating...
  8. SpaceKingScot

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

When you say this exact conversation, do you mean, exact exact, as in this thread and the comments within it? Or rather the over arching topic of discussion as a whole?
  9. SpaceKingScot

What Are You Playing?

Lately I've been replying The World Ends With You -Final Remix- on my switch in preparation for the series return in a couple weeks. The motion controls hold up better then I remember from the initial release in 2018, though are still vastly inferior to the touch control setup featured in the...
  10. SpaceKingScot

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

I'm...quite conflicted on this particular discussion. Very jaded, even. Perhaps that is in large part due to my tendency to love things while they're great before they sell out and are inevitable and quickly ruined. Starting off, I recognize the sheer impossibility of a continuation of any kind...
  11. SpaceKingScot

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Found this absolutely WONDERFUL cover of Gut's theme produced in memory of Miura. I've been listening to it on repeat for like a day now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE4uuFNg14g
  12. SpaceKingScot

I've been trying to keep my mind off it all and just force myself to be positive however I can...

I've been trying to keep my mind off it all and just force myself to be positive however I can. Be it gaming, or time with loved ones, or what have you. It's difficult. I feel like I said all that I needed to with my main big comment here talking about Miura's status as a legend, that helped...
  13. SpaceKingScot

The links video have been taken down. Here's another. That song is amazing. The Storm Before the Calm
  14. SpaceKingScot

What Are You Playing?

Recently I've been playing Nier Replicant 1.22 on my PS5. They really did improve a heck of a lot with the remaster, bringing Yoko Taros excellent first outing with the series out to its fullest potential. I'm having a wonderful time.
  15. SpaceKingScot

Right now i'm listening to a lot of songs by Anathema. Their tracks have a very spiritual tone to them which fits well with Berserk. Heck I was introduced to them via an amazing Berserk AMV a year ago.
Top Bottom