Recent content by Spawn3585

1. S

Media Blasters Remastering Berserk

I ordered it at Rightstuf(on sale for cheap) but its still "On Order From Manufacturer" :sad: Update: Rightstuf shipped it on Friday :)
  2. S

Anyone ever buy from rm-garagekits?

Well its just not what I prefer to call them but I understand if others want to call them that. Now lets please drop the high & mighty morals and get back to the topic. I didn't think people would get so upset.
  3. S

Review/Informations - PS2 Berserk game

Re: Can anyone help me with these problems with Berserk for ps2 I use Swap Magic 3.6 so I'd recommend that version or higher. If its not the game then its either the swap disk or system. I bet its not the system, I mean my PS2 is an old version that has that read error problem but the game...
  4. S

Well you profited off a "thieves" item so you can't be that against these recast thieves. What I'm against is bad quality recasts, as long as its a great cast then I have nothing to complain about. If you can find the originals that are available like you said I'd love to see them.
  5. S

Not everyone has the means or money to do so. You can't always find those kits. I just browsed YJA and maybe I didn't look hard enough but I didn't see any of those kits that rm-garagekits sells for auction. Even if I did I'd probably not win the auction. I really don't care if its original or...
  6. S

Berserk kits: http://www.rm-garagekits.net/index.php?cPath=1_17 They are in Italy & have hard to find kits(recasts). I just bought the Berserker armor kit & was wondering if anyone has experience on their service & quality.
Top Bottom