Recent content by Spike

1. S

Behelit

But it sure does purchase drugs and many much needed whores! p.s. I just got a very hip Skullknight keychain as a gift--so I am a tiny-bit giddy
  2. S

Takezo will be Musashi ...

Doh! I confused Baiken with Daizo...I'm re-reading the book now, and I must have Baiken's name on my mind. Is it just me, or is it really difficult trying to recall asian names when they're not Tom, Bruce, Patti, Pat, etc.? GOD DAMN MY AMERICAN HEBITUDE!!! :-X
  3. S

possible spoiler I think that you're talking about Baiken. The old man that "adopts" Jotaro after Jotaro gets derelicted by Otsu and Musashi--and discovers the old mans "secret". I really want to see that trilogy! My friend has the third dvd (battle on Ganryu Island) and he said that it...
  4. S

I really disliked that too; and the fact that he claimed to have planned to kill Tenma for notoriety. As far as the "ninja" aspect comes into play...that was my first impression--adhereing to Yoshikawa's description of ninja. But until the manga states that Kohei lived / lives in the mountains...
  5. S

The creator of Vagabond has openly stated that the manga / comic is (will be) derived from the events that transpire in Eiji Yoshikawa's book. From what I've viewed (only two volumes), the story is pretty damn similar (although some of the characters' demeanors seem "off", and some sections of...
  6. S

Another question...

So, does this mean that because Griffith's sacrifices are still alive and suffering--he keeps becoming stronger?  *counterpoint :P*  A refution could be made that Griffith isn't apart of the Godhand anymore...ergo, his sacrifices and ULTIMATE COSMIC POWER would be annulled.  But if this were...
  7. S

Herbie the Beherit

touche! (accents over the u and e...)  Yes, but causality would suggest that once something is complete (the Godhand), there wouldn't be need to "scout" other prospective candidates.  This could possibly (wild speculation) explain why there were only four Godhand "members" when Griffith...
  8. S

MOTHER FUCKING COSPLAYS!

;)
  9. S

Lack of Guts

I think that Puck probably would have ceased to exist at the hands of the bar hooligans (at the very beginning of the series when Guts "inadvertantly" saved him)...sheesh, I'm beginning to sound like I want Puck dead. ;D
  10. S

Herbie the Beherit

Then what did Gaiseric sacrifice to become apart of the Godhand (if not his kingdom)? Would this happen before or after Void becomes a member of the Godhand? If it's before, then why would Void have a crimson behelit to begin with (the Godhand is already complete)? As for speculation on the...
  11. S

Herbie the Beherit

That's a nice rumor ;)  But if Void were the first of the "new batch" of Godhand, then that would mean that the erstwhile Godhand somehow got replaced.  If that's the case, then being a Godhand "member" isn't a permanent vocation?  What would have happened to the previous four and Gaiseric...
  12. S

Lack of Guts

Well, I'd definitely say that Puck wouldn't be a member of the cast (much to the dissapointment of many).
  13. S

Lack of Guts

Because "Idea" still subsists, manipulating fate--fate would have (subconciously) made Gambino and Shizu take the baby...and if it were not Gambino and Shizu, it would have been another couple; and maybe they wouldn't name the child Guts, but it would still be the same person with the same...
  14. S

Herbie the Beherit

From what I understand, there have never been five members of the Godhand before Griffith. Assuming that the "rumors" are true...it began with Void, then three others were "elected" every two hundred years (or however long...i forget), and Griffith just happened to be the fifth Godhand that...
  15. S

how did rickert?

:o Sweet Merciful Crap! How did i happen to miss seeing that picture?
Top Bottom