Recent content by Spike22

1. S

Berserk Figure Collection

Ah that is a good point, and I forgot about it. I have 1 more Guts Hawk Soldier coming in the mail... a Blue cape Deluxe version in the box. I've taken a small break from collecting these.. sometime in the future I may get a Femto/Zodd. I wasn't happy with the way Griffith or Caska turned out.
  2. S

Berserk Figure Collection

Hello! I just thought I'd show off my Berserk figure collection. Before I started collecting these I found it extremely difficult to find decent pictures of berserk figures online. They would always either be in the box, or just very bad quality. This collection is made up of my personal taste...
  3. S

Berserk Figures

I would love to see how it looks. I am tempted to go after the Human Zodd, I think he would go perfectly with my various guts figures and skull knight. My girlfriend got me the 12 inch Guts Black Swordsman figure for christmas... excited to see how it looks in person, can't WAIT! :guts:
  4. S

Berserk Figures

If you don't mind me asking, how is it? How is the quality/paint... can it move at all? I'm just always curious about these things because the best you can get are pictures online... and frankly there aren't that many. Especially for the figures its hard to find GOOD pictures of them in...
  5. S

Berserk Figures

Thanks for the heads up! I just won the Guts Black Swordsman on ebay so, I can scratch that off my list. I would like to try and get the PVC Berserk Armor Guts.... they are on ebay from time to time but always for around $100. I keep my eyes out :guts:
  6. S

Berserk Figures

Ever since I started reading the manga, I've become deeply interested in berserk figures. I am however very picky when it comes to toys. The statues are without a doubt beautiful, but a bit over what I can afford. I am looking for these toys, and I'm curious if anyone has any for sale: -By...
  7. S

Question about Griffith and his army

Hmmm that is really interesting... Thanks for the prompt response!
  8. S

Question about Griffith and his army

I just need a little bit of clarification. The army that is now the newly form 'Band of the Hawk' is made up of men, and all of the apostles on earth? Do they serve under Griffith knowing that he is a member of the God Hand? Do the people who are not apostles know that Griffith evil? I guess...
Top Bottom