1. Spiky Spaghetti

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

Some info on this project. -> Breath of The Wild?:carcus:
  2. Spiky Spaghetti

~Muscle Man~

I guess so. Thanks for the response. :guts:
  3. Spiky Spaghetti

~Muscle Man~

Hey guys, How can Guts keep his left arm so damn ripped? What kind of exercises does he do in order to maintain its shape? :azan: I know I'm referring to a fictitional character so I should not expect a 100% realistic approach on the part of Miura to keep this real but even so, this still...
  4. Spiky Spaghetti

The Thread of Zelda

I wish it could be a majora-like sequel.:femto:
  5. Spiky Spaghetti

Kinda off-topic but here's a cool picture showdown between Miyazaki and Harada (creator of TEKKEN).
  6. Spiky Spaghetti

Hey thanks for the news. I know I should keep myself in check but this are exciting news!:ubik: God only knows how I would react if Miura was in it as well. It reminds me of Junji Ito working for P.T. (or Silent Hills).
  7. Spiky Spaghetti

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

Holy shit! :puck: Hiroshi Tanahashi!!:ubik:
  8. Spiky Spaghetti

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Hey, just wanted to share with you guys some of my favorites. :guts: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- " Lift Your Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven " (Album) by Godspeed You! Black Emperor; " F# A# ∞ " (Album) by...
  9. Spiky Spaghetti

I feel like my comment was not an appropriate one but I just had to do it, sorry. Sometimes my...

I feel like my comment was not an appropriate one but I just had to do it, sorry. Sometimes my day gets ruined over something silly that I don't have control over. I admire your composure and I hope you get your bike back. Try asking for surveillance footage around the perimeter of the...
  10. Spiky Spaghetti

Causality at it's finest. :griffnotevil:

Causality at it's finest. :griffnotevil:
  11. Spiky Spaghetti

:griffnotevil::ganishka:

:griffnotevil::ganishka:
  12. Spiky Spaghetti

Whenever I reread the Golden Age Arc, that Griffith reminds me of someone I knew but never got...

Whenever I reread the Golden Age Arc, that Griffith reminds me of someone I knew but never got to be friends with, I wish her the best.
  13. Spiky Spaghetti

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Been listening to some Carpenter Brut and Perturbator. Really like that kind of music. I would recommend: "You're mine", "Roller Mobster", "Turbo Killer", "Paradise Warfare" and "Looking for Tracy Tzu" by Carpenter Brut. "Diabolus Ex Machina", "Neo Tokyo", "Hard Wired", "Last Kiss", "Femme...
  14. Spiky Spaghetti

Bloodborne

Hey, how are you guys doing? :SK: I'm gonna drop a Fextralife link in which someone by the username of Rakuyo theorizes about the origins of a lot of design choices made by FromSoft in the making of Dark Souls and Bloodborne and how it relates to our beloved series - Berserk...
  15. Spiky Spaghetti

"Life ain't nothing but bitches and money." - Gats Mcbutts

"Life ain't nothing but bitches and money." - Gats Mcbutts
Top Bottom