Recent content by strider2k

1. S

Asian butterflies from Current YA: Scan them or not

Re:Asian Butterfly's from Current YA: Scan them or n where's the "YA Girls" section so i can c the mighty boobs every1 is talking about?
  2. S

gatts and the behelit

where did gatts get his behelit? i noticed he had it in his little pouch where puck goes in there 2 hide? i'm assuming he got it in vol 1 from that baron dude?
  3. S

future berserk stuff

i meant manga episodes. such as vol 24 and such.  episode two-hundred and something. in the current manga/ young animal section, i see a topic "episode 205" and that person who posted gave a detailed description of what will happen next. an example is that witch giving hair for telepathy. if...
  4. S

future berserk stuff

i noticed in the other forums that there's discussion on the future episodes. i was wondering, what site do those people go to.
  5. S

Guts' fake arm

Re: gatt's fake arm so gatts bust out his supplemental components such as the crossbow and cannon and just attaches it to his arm right?
  6. S

Guts' fake arm

Re: gatt's fake arm what about the fake hand making a fist as he punches someone's teeth out? it seems like a majority of the time, the fingers hang like a real set of fingers (sorta of how a regular person just stands idle w/ the arm straight down and the fingers down too). i know this is...
  7. S

Guts' fake arm

rickert said that he installed a magnet into the arm so that it can grip a sword easier. now, can Guts actually move the fingers of the fake hand or is it just a fake hand in which he must use his right hand to make his left hand grip the sword. and, is the crossbow component and cannon...
Top Bottom