Recent content by Talion

1. T

Skullknight... Man or Woman ?...

Humm... Well, you have quite good arguments, but I am still not that sure about it... Anyway I think future episodes may answer these questions. Still, I think that his emblems don't come from Flora... Indeed, it apears that he possessed his sword before he put the berserk armor on (remember...
  2. T

Or... Skully got used to make people think he/she is a man... If SN was a warrior (like Casca), depending on were his own story took place, have people think you are of the "strong gender" is an obligation. In Rome 2000 years ago, women had little freedom, and it was even worse in Greece...
  3. T

Well !... Hello everyone ! :guts: I must admit that I wanted to start this new discussion a long time ago. Actually I am not so sure that SN is a man. :???: Indeed when focusing on both his armor, sword and shield, you have to admit that roses and torns seem to be his emblem, not speaking...
  4. T

Episode 273

Humm !... It's not that I am a mole... But I think Skull Lord is someone I know... :badbone: Or a least he uses exactly the same kind of strategy... :troll:
  5. T

Episode 273

Conclusion : Episode 273 is not yet available... :miura: And Miura is not taking a 6 month break ! :guts: Non mais je rêve !... On est combien de Français ici ?!!... :isidro:
  6. T

Episode 273

/!\ Warning !!! /!\ It seems the forum was Hacked by someone who is trying to make us believe he is Aazealh !... But if you notice well, the guy who posted the link to the last episode is named Aazaelh not Aazealh ! Furthermore, I tryed to say several times that the link was not good and that...
  7. T

Episode 273

Yes !... Now it's working ! :serpico: Only the Godhand knows what had happened :void:
  8. T

Episode 273

404 Error... Link not working... :judo: I don't understand... Is there actually any valid link to the new episode ?... ???
Top Bottom