Recent content by Tarnaak

1. T

[WHINE] The whine thread

Re: Boohoo Umm, two posts were completely deleted....and god knows what else.
  2. T

[WHINE] The whine thread

Re: Boohoo Aaz: If you are the arbiter of what constitutes "interesting" then, I'm out. Naah. I'm done posting. I'm not even sure what anyone is really saying you edit so much. Why don't you take a breather? Anyway, see ya.
  3. T

Episode 250

Aaz, aren't you being a bit overzealous when you edit almost every post in this thread alone? It's pretty annoying.
  4. T

Episode 250

She's training Farnese how to make apples put beautiful young women to sleep...the only drawback is that a kiss from a prince can break the spell.
  5. T

Episode 250

Title: ヴァンディミオン - Vandimion [Chapter of Falconia]
  6. T

How many more volumes you think Berserk will last?

I wonder if he is talking about the many stories he's planning to spawn out of Berserk though. We could probably see the end of the current story in, say , 20 - 30 more volumes, then a prequel which will center around Skullknight (a la Star Wars). But I wouldn't mind having Berserk go all the...
  7. T

PS2 Berserk game online petition

Looks like they are getting bombarded about this, since they have a non-personalized response.
  8. T

PS2 Berserk game online petition

Just got this today via e-mail: Hello, Thank you for your inquiry and interest in Sammy Studios games. I am sorry to say that, as of yet, there are no official plans on releasing this title to the U.S., Canada or Europe. Your request has been documented and noted. If you would like...
  9. T

What will happen to the world when Griffith becomes the king?

Griffith = AntiChrist, bringer of false peace.
  10. T

I was wondering if Caska enjoyed being raped my Griffith...

I may be mistaken but wasn't there a panel that shows Caska's nipples "standing at attention", so to speak?
  11. T

newer music video!

This is heresy
  12. T

BREAKING NEWS! Guts' model is Rutger Hauer! Episode 1 is CRAP! Miura is a hermit

Goetz von Berlichingen (1481-1562) was an Imperial Knight and miltary leader, owner of the castle Hornberg. He was known as "Goetz of the Iron Hand" on account of the iron replacement for his right hand, lost at the siege of Landshut in 1504. Aside from being the subject of a play by Goethe...
  13. T

Sugestion for NOOBZ!

how do I shot cannon?
  14. T

newer music video!

Re: my first music video! Can you list more or less what tools you used and how you used them? Just a small summary. I've been dying to do something like this.
  15. T

Continue this story!

hurdy gurdy man
Top Bottom