Recent content by Tazinaffo

1. T

Episode 231

Re:chapter 231 Thanks very much, saiyajinnoouji!!! :D :D :D
  2. T

Episode 229

I hadn´t noticed this yet, but I agreed with you! I´m very curious about the relationship between Skull and Flora and Flora´s fate in the next chapters.
  3. T

Episode 228

I think you have some powers like Flora, Hague! Yours news are really great and I hope you´re right. This change in Guts´s appearance sounds interesting.
  4. T

Episode 228

If we consider the number of "great" apostiles alive (with Grumbeld if Guts don´t kill him now), the five god´s hands and the others little things and causal enemies, you know, I think Berserk can go on for many years. I´m really anxious for the end, but I´m also affraid because I don´t want to...
  5. T

Episode 228

You´re right, Sancho! Now I see I was sleeping about that! ;D And Olivier and phoenixfenix, sorry for that! I didn´t want to be rude! Thanks
  6. T

Character theme songs?

I agree with you, Bloody Needle! Some Rammstein´s songs are perfect for Berserk. I´d like to add "Sonne" too.
  7. T

Guts' Armor

I think the real power of Berserk´s armor is the freedom for battle without the limits of the brain. When Guts is defeating Grunbeld, we can see that he uses the Dragon Slayer speeder and stronger than before. Unfortunatelly, his body is hurting anymore too, like his arm when he got Grunbeld´s...
  8. T

Episode 228

Olivier In your first resume you had said the pentacle/magical circle was created by Flora. When Shielke is falling down in the darkness, the pentacle appear and she calls for "the master/teacher (according with the translation). So, couldn´t the spirit be Flora too?
  9. T

Episode 228

Everybody is talking about Isildro and Serpico in the next chapter because the preview. However, I have a doubt about the end of chapter 228. Shielke met something like a spirit. I´m not sure about who are this spirit. Shielke had thought that was Flora, but I think that it could be Guts. What...
  10. T

Miura's last tribute to Flora?

I agreed with you, Boonki! I think Flora has important things to do in the next chapters/battles, so in my opinion she must survive! With her powers, I don´t think she would die because of fire.
  11. T

Episode 228

Thanks, Sancho, but the truth is that your English is better than mine. Everyone had already answered "thanks" to SaiyajinNoOuji. However, I must thank him for the amazing scans and the short time he show them. Farewell :-)
  12. T

Episode 228

Thank you, Darok! I have a doubt about the last posts. Someone had said that Guts couldn´t weird off the curse armor. In that case, how he´ll heal his wounds? Silke spoke to Isildro that the armor didn´t have the power to do it!
  13. T

Episode 228

Hi everyone This is my first post and I´d like to thank you for the news, scans, translations and other informations about Berserk. I´m from Brazil and it´s more difficult to find news here in Portuguese. Sorry for my poor English. Thanks
Top Bottom