Recent content by Thallandor

1. Thallandor

How many more volumes you think Berserk will last?

personally i can only hope that the manga will go on as long as possible. one can only wish.
  2. Thallandor

What if Caska regains her memory but Guts DIES??

somehow i feel caska would regain her membories and it would bring about some conclusion to the Gatsu, Griffith and Caska and likely to have an effect on the manga ending.hmmm maybe it could be caska and not Gatsu who dies in the end....what do you think?
  3. Thallandor

Who is the one that Griffith really once loved

I think he loved none and at best himself and his dreams of accomplishing something great for himself.
  4. Thallandor

Online Berserk Game Project (Module of NWN)

thanks for the suggestion and for the DS, its not my creation but the author of the file, i am just planning to include it in the module that i am going to work on. The PC that i am going to use when i get home have not been touched or switched on for 9 months...so i hope it will start when i...
  5. Thallandor

Re: Online Berserk Game Thanks Aazealh for helping me move this here and for your comments and indeed i do agree that the game is a little old and after doing a serach on this forum, it seems someone came up the idea in 2002 before :P and little problems like pixies in the NWN are called elves...
  6. Thallandor

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum but have been a fan of the Berserk anime and manga for about 3 years now and even though i am not too sure if this is the place to post this but i shall risk criticism for the requests and comments below. Currently, it is to my understanding that there is a...
Top Bottom