Recent content by The Great Destroyer

1. T

Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

I was talking action figures.You have 3? Sell me one?
  2. T

Wishes to Art of War - (Request for statues, what scenes, who to make, etc.)

Hey again, I would love to see a few more full size action figures for some closure to my collection. Maybe the rest of the members to Guts' rag tag band. Maybe a Farnese or maybe her servant aka the warrior of wind. Or maybe some reissues of some older ones. How about a non-exclusive or not...
  3. T

Berserk Figures anyone need these?

I recently landed doubles of 2 figures.The guy wanted to sell them as a lot and I only needed the Black Swordsman 1st edition.So now I have 2 spare figures and wanted to offer them to fans before I put them up on FeeBay.Here is what I have: 1.Guts Hawk soldier red cape carded version still...
  4. T

Berserk resin recast

If it is brittle I might put it off untill I find an original(although $50.00 and some hard work may be worth it).Tax time is the best time I can't wait.I've been checking out the Guts and Farnese kit too!So many figures so little time.
  5. T

Art of War - Finally in Ebay!

Hey, Welcome aboard.I had you in ebay subscriptions as soon as I noticed.Always on the look out for figs.Thanks again for making it easier for us in the states. Destroyer
  6. T

Berserk resin recast

Can anyone tell me anything about the resin recast kits on ebay?I'm an experienced painter and would kinda enjoy building my own.I'm just concerned with quality.I bought some Godzilla recasts a few years back and they were terrible.Had to remold parts just to get them to line up ect. I've been...
  7. T

Hi, I'm the new guy, anyone got these for sale??

Hi everyone, I'm new and plan to be around for a bit.Just wondering if anyone out there can help me finish me action figure set? I'm looking for the following all sealed (box figures can be opened as long as the box is there): Zodd Apostle version red eyes Branded box Guts(angry) Schierke...
Top Bottom