Recent content by The Hawkman

1. T

Official SK.NET Cooking Thread

Thank you for the pizza recipe Saiyajin. I just made two pizzas yesterday for my family, which was about ten people. It got a little messy, but everyone was very happy with it. They were all in shock, and their expressions only got better when they found out I got the recipe online. Ah, it was a...
  2. T

Matahachi: a man of the times

I am Matahachi's biggest fan (Probably not but I am a big one nonetheless.). Well, I'm not adding anything new to this section, but I just felt like posting anyways. I personally am a fan of Matahachi (yeah I said it already but it deserves repeating...Okay not really). I'm not sure...
  3. T

Dragon Age: Origins

Am I seriously the only person who started off with a mage? My friends either chose rouges or warriors, and I was left trying not to get stabbed in the throat by an ogre. Oh well,
  4. T

Adventures in YouTube

Not exactly laugh out loud funny, but I couldn't help but smile. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbl-vMN2gzo
  5. T

Buenos Dias SK.net!

Yeah, it definitely goes above and beyond anything else I've read (though after reading around a bit makes me think that Vagabond should be next on my list after I catch up with Berserk) and I'm glad that it doesn't follow the same formula as the different series('s?) that most people set their...
  6. T

Buenos Dias SK.net!

Hello everyone! I'm a somewhat new fan of Berserk. A friend of mine told me about it years ago, and it sounded interesting but I never thought to read it until just recently. So a few months ago, I started to read it seriously (if you can call it that, you'll understand in a second.) I'm ashamed...
Top Bottom