Recent content by The Index Finger

1. The Index Finger

What Are You Playing?

Currently playing MGSV: TPP I found where "Rebel Yell" was; now I have it on a loop when I do a mission with only lethal weapons. (P.S.: Don't accidentally turn on the NVGs when you have maximum brightness in the daylight... my eyes still hurt.)
  2. The Index Finger

Your most treasured memory

I have to say it was listening to my grandpa tell his old El Salvador war stories... But one thing I can never forget was going on my first date, one of the best times of my life.
  3. The Index Finger

SPECIAL: SkullKast in Japan (Days 1–4)

Now I'm just jealous after listening to that episode... please make more!
  4. The Index Finger

What Are You Playing?

I bought the Dead Space Remake, its pretty good. I'm going to do it on impossible after I 100% it.
  5. The Index Finger

Unreal Engine Project (Berserk)

Fucking incredible!:badbone:
  6. The Index Finger

Also maybe when it starts, the helmet will turn from the skull design to the beast of darkness design.
  7. The Index Finger

It's a healthy amount of gore. Maybe add some weathering or damage on the armor (which will begin to fade away as the armor can repair itself) and blood stains on the armor as you rack up a higher kill count.
  8. The Index Finger

How did Skull Knight's spirit transfer work?

Just a question of how he even is still living in the armor and the full process behind it.
  9. The Index Finger

Do you plan on making a fangame? I really want to see it.
  10. The Index Finger

I just lost my eye

Good to know that you're recovering. Stay safe!
  11. The Index Finger

Digital Art from The Index Finger

Some art of an OC (Decaying Winter)
  12. The Index Finger

Digital Art from The Index Finger

Chosen Undead
  13. The Index Finger

Please don't, my stomach will kill me knowing that you ate the food I wish I had.

Please don't, my stomach will kill me knowing that you ate the food I wish I had.
  14. The Index Finger

Also to the SK.NET community, thank you for acknowledging me when some of my friends couldn't...

Also to the SK.NET community, thank you for acknowledging me when some of my friends couldn't. You are my real friends, even if I don't know who you are.
  15. The Index Finger

I fear the worst for my application for a biotech company. God save my wake-up alarm to...

I fear the worst for my application for a biotech company. God save my wake-up alarm to Deerfield, its only a mere seven years old. IT'S JUST A BOY!
Top Bottom