Recent content by The Wack Swordsman

1. T

How Did You Find Out About Berserk?

Back when I was 16 years old I was into anime and thus I had the honor to discover BERSERK. :carcus: My first one (besides Pokémon, Dragonball Z and the likes) was "Another" which was a pretty good start. I watched some One Piece till episode 70. Some Bleach till episode 70... I also watched a...
  2. T

Was Rosine evil?

I don't know for sure how to think of this matter. Apostles sure did something very evil but that doesn't mean they're doing evil all the time... We've seen many apostles indulge in evil in even the most disturbing ways while we also have apostles that seem like they just accepted the evil...
  3. T

At what point in the Golden Arc did Guts surpass Griffith in swordsmanship?

I believe it was soon after Guts joined the hawks. Not that he gained so much experience in such a short time or gained more strength but simply because we're talking about Guts here. Griffith merely surprised Guts with his actual skill and techniques. It was rare for Guts to encounter a human...
  4. T

What hobbies do you have?

Hah! Biking truly is relaxing! I always cycle to my workplace. I'm a biochemist and my hobbies are: 1. Reading BERSERK duh (I might be addicted... Who am I kidding... I am addicted...) 2. Drawing (not an expert of course but I sure as hell like it very much) 3. Playing the piano 4. Do some...
  5. T

GREETINGS EVERYONE!

Greetings, Since I've seen the many introductions of those who joined this site it'd be proper to make one myself since I, a selfproclaimed hardcore BERSERK fan, am new here. :carcus: I discovered BERSERK when I was circa 16 years old. This was the anime of 1997. It was one of my first anime...
  6. T

Hi there.

Greetings! It was nice reading your introduction! I joined this site today so I'm new here as well. Since I read this introduction I guess it'd be appropriate to make one myself. I have read some stuff on this forum and couldn't help but notice how decent this community is. (maybe that's...
  7. T

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

I'm torn choosing only 2 out of all these "amazing" characters. :puck: Had to go with Guts in the end... Since causality obviously didn't give me a choice on the matter. Guts is just too damn important. I also choose Rickert since he deserves this. After all he... Unlike Guts poor boy... Is...
Top Bottom