Recent content by The_Mysterious_N

1. T

Episode 203

Hopefully, he intends to kill him. I don't think that will happen any time soon though.
  2. T

Most emotional moments of Berserk

Sorry, I guess that would be the THIRD duel. I take it back, any moments when the Guts theme plays is emotional for me.
  3. T

Most emotional moments of Berserk

The most emotional moment for me that I don't think anyone has mentioned is the second duel between Guts and Griffith. I liked how they showed everyone's thoughts and of course the part when Guts walked away without turning back while Caska calls his name. That was BEAUTIFUL. I won't even...
  4. T

Favorite form of Griffith

That's what I was thinking. So how can Guts even hope to kill them, he's just a human. (I wonder how strong he can get) At least Skullguy seems to be some kinda freak. Unless Guts turns out to be the son of darkness or whatever Gambino called him I don't see it happening.
  5. T

And that is what galls me. All Guts can do is a swing a sword right? So how would he be useful if the fighting is over? I don't think Griff needed him at this point He was just being selfish, he let that you belong to me and now you are mine stuff go to his head. But still, I didn't hate...
  6. T

If I were Griff I would have postponed the dream a couple of years, at least until Guts dies.
  7. T

I used to like him, even after he said the Hawks weren't his true friends, and I could even understand him sacrificing them for his dream. But man, the totally unnecessary raping of Caska. Does anyone know why he did it exactly? Hopefully it wasn't for vengeance because he went waaaaaaaaaay...
  8. T

Kicks? I think he does something else with poor Caska's ass...
  9. T

Translations for Volume 14-17?

Kyahahaha, since this I have found 1-22 except for volumes 8-11 on mIRC. Why doesn't anyone have 8-11?
  10. T

After viewing the Manga version of the Eclipse, I find it impossible for anyone to like Griffith/Femto.
  11. T

Berserk R1 VA dub cast as of episode 5

I'm not a huge fan of the dub but it did have it's bright spots. My favorite line is when Guts says "Say it again. Say it again if you dare." The biggest problem is every other person sounds like Goku to me. The worst script change was the I want you to be my soldier line. When they put it...
  12. T

Translations for Volume 14-17?

Can I have Manga volumes 1-8 scans too? PLEASE? Where did you get them? Can you send them to me?
Top Bottom