Recent content by ThomasTyndan

1. T

Berserk TCG

So why is it Vol 4 seems to be so hard to find, and Vol 2 seems to flood the market?
  2. T

Berserk TCG

Is there a complete card catalog? Where are you getting information such as this?: Vol.1 : #45 - Guts ( ガッツ ) Parallel Rare card ;
  3. T

I need of berserk ps2 footage

I have just been able to play the Berserk PS2 game, after owning it for months, I am eventually going to be making high rez captures of the entire game (which mean all the cutscenes and all the boss battle, as well as a few scenes from the levels), I cannot say exactly when I'll be doing this...
  4. T

BERSERK's TCG question!?

Actually I have some on the way, or at least I hope I do, but even so with such a large number of cards and no guarentee that I will get them all I would like to have something of them all, thats why I wanted the most complete list I could find.
  5. T

BERSERK's TCG question!?

This may be alittle off topic, but I saw no reason to create a new thread; Does anyone know where I can get scans of the cards, as complete a collection as possible? I have checked this and other forums and all the links to such things are now dead, can anyone help me out here?
Top Bottom