Recent content by thorshammer

1. T

Episode 285

It's called sarcasm. Some of you are wound pretty tightly. Too bad.
  2. T

Episode 285

I said that's what I did. I've read most of the later mangas, but very few of the early ones. I said that I saw the anime. That is what I said. The anime is what drew me to Berserk in the first place and without it, I wouldn't even know it existed. So it may not be a cannon of events, but...
  3. T

Who is the sexiest girl?

Slan. She is a bad girl and has been around the block to know more than a few marquise moves.
  4. T

Episode 285

Well, maybe in the manga, but not in the anime. The anime even showed the nobles plotting against Grif. But the 'rape' was a bit of a surprise. The anime certainly pointed to Guts being gone as to why Griffith lost it mentally, since he leaned on Guts more and more. Caska got very jealous of...
  5. T

Episode 285

The King may have hinted at that, but the nobles didn't agree. They saw him as common trash and he knew it. He did try to overcome, but without the stability of Guts...nothing else good was going to happen. I'm not sure how that doesn't agree with what I said? But it's a nice summation. I...
  6. T

The old Band of the Hawk returneth

The only reason I could see the Hawks coming back would be to seek revenge on Griffith. That would be it.
  7. T

Episode 285

If we knew more about SK, I could give a good answer. I'd love to see one of them go out of their way to materialize around a main character and have SK show up an clip a head off. That's what I'd actually like to see.
  8. T

What will Guts do?

Alright, I'll get carried away. It'll break after going through the last God Hand member.
  9. T

Episode 285

I've got to learn to manipulate the quotes like that someday. -He was skin and bones, but it was forshadowed he would even before that The princess, IMO, was what pushed him over the top. -Yes, it's just taking a lot of time and that's not going to be an easy enemy to defeat. Not even for...
  10. T

Favorite Berserk character

I'm still with Skullknight then Guts at this point. There is too much omission of Skullknight and a great deal of character development left for Guts to decide.
  11. T

Episode 285

Well, that is the true intent. Griffith knew he would not reach where he wanted to be by his conventional methods, regardless of how eficient the Hawks were. He needed higher help and the God Hand is basically evil god help. I'm actually a bit surprised it's taken him this long to get to...
  12. T

Caska's Brand

Why is she not constantly attacked by demons like Guts is?
  13. T

New obsessed fan here!

Welcome Kryodus. Like you I was introduced via anime and loved it. I knew it was an ongoing series and had to konw more. The mangas are quite good, but slow in coming out. the more you learn and read, the more you'll want. ;D
  14. T

Anime Vol. 6

I didn't miss puck on the anime. In fact the only character I did miss was the Skullknight.
  15. T

Anime Vol. 6

I think that's why I liked the anime so much. The ending really blind-sided me with it's utter darkness.
Top Bottom