Recent content by toybitzz

1. T

Kenshin Seishouhen

I heard the original creator of Kenshin didn't have anything to do with the anime. His manga ended with Kenshin and his girl having a boy and Yahiko inheriting his reverse-bladed sword. Anyway, I thought the movie could've given Kenshin a better fate than that IMO. (I hope I'm talking about the...
  2. T

Any hope for Casca?

Re:any hope for casca???? Most of it, I'd ASSUME since he was the executive supervisor for the Dreamcast game, whatever that position means. Besides, I'm sure he wouldn't allow anything in that game's story to jeopardize the integrity and credibility of the original manga's story.
  3. T

Any hope for Casca?

Re:any hope for casca???? Any of you guys have played sword of the berserk for the DC? Remember, she became temporarily sane when she was possessed by those mandragora? Is it possible that Mr. Miura will come back to that game's story and include it in one of his future volumes when he finally...
  4. T

Exactly how strong is skullknight

What's up people! I have a question about skullknight. I'm a Berserk noob, so please bear with me. How strong exactly is SK? I have read a lot of your discussions and I think it is safe to say that a lot of you people like him. Is he in the same level with the God hand? Or is he a bit lower...
  5. T

Episode 223

That's all nice and sweet that you said that about the giant, but in the end, he still gonna die!
  6. T

Rise of the Machines? *SPOLIERS* maybe

Just saw the movie today. IMO it's a very good movie, but not as good as T2. The ending was kind of depressing in a way though. Unless there is a T4 in the future, it's not the ending I was expecting. I agree the female terminator is hot! I was wondering, who do you think is going to win in a...
  7. T

sword of the berserk soundtrack

Hey Thanks a lot BoK Choy! I've tried this site before, but for some strange reason, it worked when I downloaded the song from your link. Anyway, thanks again!
  8. T

sword of the berserk soundtrack

Can anyone please tell me where I can SWIFTLY download the ending theme for the berserk dreamcast game: INDRA? I've been trying Kazaa for the past few months, but the damn thing always keeps saying 'more sources needed.'
Top Bottom