Recent content by Trann

1. T

Did Guts rape Caska??

no i was saying he didn't rape her ;p
  2. T

Did Guts rape Caska??

rape = sex without consent.. some people like violent sex (BDSM/Bondage anyone?) I never saw anything leading me to think that he didn't have consent from caska
  3. T

Is Guts' Beherit for him?

No, it didn't take a year for the behelit to return.. The behelit returned exactly when the user was going to use it (and he couldn't have used it at any other time, unless he can control the alignment of the sun and the moon)
  4. T

Dragonslayer.. Hasn't it gone for a bit long without repairs now?

yes but when he was in the band of the hawks he had no problem getting a smith to fix his sword.. Now he's been on the road for quite some time and i doubt he'd give that sword to some newb blacksmith ^^
  5. T

Dragonslayer.. Hasn't it gone for a bit long without repairs now?

Remember when Gatts returned to Goto (when he found out that casca escaped) he said that the sword was in a bad shape and didn't have much left without repairs.. Seems to me that he's gone an awfull long (longer than his first "trip away from home") without maintance.. Tbh i was expecting it to...
  6. T

Who is the best swordsman after Guts?

old griffith lost terribly to guts (and this is the old guts) in their final duel...otherwise, he would be, no doubt, the best swordsman, after guts that is...i want to see a match between serpico and griffith, skill vs talent, brain vs finesse...
  7. T

Does anyone else hate Ishidoro and puck "Silly mode"?

I hate it, i really don't feel that berserk needs a "comical relief".. Maybe the translations are just bad or something but i have never once found anything they say funny, plus i really hate the way they are drawn when they are supposed to be "funny".... Trannn
Top Bottom