Recent content by Traumerin21

1. T

Casca Wall Decor

I love her stance where her back is facing you and she's holding her sword down and looking over her shoulder with bare ass showing. That would look amazing on a calf. In the ending credits of the anime, there's a still show of her that pans up I believe that is so cool. Especially with the...
  2. T

Casca Wall Decor

Thanks! It has been an idea of mine since first being introduced to Berserk a few years ago. It has gone through many phases in my mind but I finally had the time and money to seek out an artist that specializes in animation tattooing to bring what I visualized to life. Besides that, I only...
  3. T

Casca Wall Decor

Thank you! It took me a long time and lots of research in the first 15 books to figure out which expression and body stance I was looking for.
  4. T

Casca Wall Decor

It took a week for this outline to heal up, shading is a whole different story. It really itches and the razor bumps are crazy. I'll see about taking a picture to post phase 2.
  5. T

Casca Wall Decor

I decided to have this picture put on canvas for my living room. While the frame I am holding the piece up against isn't what I chose, I wanted to get an idea of what I was looking for. I also recently decided to have my back tattoo'd with a custom piece. I have uploaded phase one out of...
Top Bottom