Recent content by tricksta_666_wa

1. tricksta_666_wa

Has anyone else ONLY been following the DH releases?

The only thing i dislike about darkhorse is the fat that they dont keep up with the japanese releases, i wish they would hurry up, and i'm sure i'm not the only one on this site who has this opinion!! The Tricksta
  2. tricksta_666_wa

What would happen if Miura was no more?

If he died the world would stop spinning, the oceans would dry up and the sky would begin to fall, so in other words, IT BETTER NOT HAPPEN!! The Tricksta
  3. tricksta_666_wa

Will Miura ever include Far East elements in Berserk?

Why not, and while we are at we should add some Australian Bushmen into the mix, they can throw they're boomrangs at Guts and his gang :guts: The Tricksta
  4. tricksta_666_wa

Character theme songs?

A song i think fits perfectly with Guts when he is killing 100 of Adons men Papa Roach - Getting Away with Murder!! The Tricksta
  5. tricksta_666_wa

Guts and the Beherit

Well to date Guts has yet to use the Beherit, plus i don't think it is even possible for him to use it, he has been branded by God Hand to be a sacrifice! The Tricksta
  6. tricksta_666_wa

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

Casca being raped by far, but Adonis getting killed was pretty bad, all the scenes where children died were bad, so were all the ones where people got raped!! The Tricksta
  7. tricksta_666_wa

New enemies and Future battles?

It makes him stong not invicible, if they all attacked Guts at once he would get pawned!! The Tricksta
  8. tricksta_666_wa

Strongest being in Berserk

Well what about Idea, he is suppose to be God, almighty one with supreme power over all, and by the way this :griff: looks more like that pegusus dude from Yugio than Griffith. The Tricksta
  9. tricksta_666_wa

Couldn't they just cut the Brand out??

Well hello mr comedian, lol, never really thought of it that way :isidro: The Tricksta
  10. tricksta_666_wa

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Wow, i didn't even recognise him, ive seen blade 2 like 5 times and i never would have guessed that dude could play hellboy, i mean he isn't really that big, well that was until he played hellboy, Val Kilmor would make a good king, he did an excellent job as the king in Alexander. The Tricksta
  11. tricksta_666_wa

Alright well lets say for aguments sake that it was on the arm he cut off, would that remove the curse of the brand or would it still have an affect on his soul? The Tricksta
  12. tricksta_666_wa

A new weapon for Guts?

Why he has some of the best weapons, a giant sword, grenades, crossbow and wikid armor, don't see the point in more stuff? The Tricksta
  13. tricksta_666_wa

Well looking at the brand in the anime ( haven't read any manga, still on order from dark horse ) it doesn't seem to be that deep, so couldn't Guts and Casca just sort of cut it out, it would be kinda hard for Guts because it is in his neck but it looks like it could be possible? The Tricksta
  14. tricksta_666_wa

Berserk on a motion picture?!?!?

Well for those who have seen hellboy, i think the dude who played Hellboy would be perfect for either the human form of Zodd or mabye Guts!! The Tricksta
  15. tricksta_666_wa

The Eclipse

If the eclipse happens every 216 yrs, will it still happen again now that all 5 of the God Hand are present, and is it known how the members of the God Hand came to be, other than Femto? The Tricksta
Top Bottom