Recent content by triplelife

1. T

Episode 376

I also hate the negativity, but I feel like most of it is justified. And let's be honest, there's no meaning behind Puck's behavior, they just have no idea what to do with him. They're doing the bare minimum to move the plot forward and asking us to ignore the things that don't add up. I would...
  2. T

Episode 375

To keep it positive, the art in the last two episodes have been much better and more consistent than in the previous continuation episodes.
  3. T

Episode 369

My first reply was pithy and memey, but I'll try to better express why this continuation has bummed me out. A lot of people point out the art, it's definitely the most striking downgrade. And as much as the art is important to me, I think I could deal with a lower quality of art, worse...
  4. T

Episode 369

Continuing Berserk was a mistake.
  5. T

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Definitely mixed feelings, but I'll be cautiously optimistic. It probably would have been better to go with Mori's initial instinct to create an illustrated article with the ending of Berserk rather than a full continuation. If anyone was going to write it, Mori is the best choice. Still, it's...
  6. T

Episode 364

I had actually been wondering recently what kind of progress there was on 364 and, if it wasn't 100% complete, was it far enough along that his assistants could finish it without significantly compromising Miura's vision. You touched on this a bit at the end of the special podcast, but the fact...
  7. T

Episode 358

I mean, I have theories about this, but I think it's beyond the scope of an episode discussion thread.
  8. T

Episode 358

Minister Foss is going to find out about everything Griffith did and respond with "Griffith did nothing wrong." :troll: I was thinking back to what Guts said when he was asked what Griffith's goal was and Guts said it was to soar higher and higher, I wonder if the whole purpose of Fantasia is...
Top Bottom