Recent content by TurpS

1. T

Episode 277

If you say so, I've read your comments before there always dead right. Twas a mere suggestion, but damn I didn't even know pauldron was a word had to look that up not bad :carcus:
  2. T

Episode 277

Hmm Could just be me but that shoulder pad he's wearing looks similar to one of the flash backs earlier in the series. It was when Guts and the hawks were rescuing Griffith from the basement where the jailer mutilated Griffith. On the way down they talked about the time before Midland existed...
  3. T

Berserk Wallpapers

Long time since I drew, Scanned and run through PS effects to look like a PS fanboy, apologies to any real phtoshop artists out there, I know how you look down on filters this is rough but I like how it turned out http://users.bigpond.net.au/TurpS-stuff/brand.jpg...
  4. T

DS vs PSP

Wow A very interesting thread, many of your opinions are interesting I am inclined to agree with Aazealth. I myself Have purchased a Nintendo DS and am very happy with it. I also have a flash card that was mentioned (by Aazealth I believe). Using this you can "acquire" a vast amount of Games...
  5. T

Berserk Logins

Noted Glad I checked If anyones interested I can "help" them if they PM me ;D Ja
  6. T

Berserk Logins

Greetings everyone I have just registered on this forum, and thought I might start by contributing something ;D However, I'd only submit my work if others were interested due to its nature. What I have created are two (almost 3 working on the third) Berserk logins for windows. If your not...
Top Bottom